The World Cup

Mr Barguzin

The trouble is that people who are not football fans don't seem to realise it is a passion. I really don't know, or want to know about the lives of footballers or how much the get paid. To me they represent my country in the best spectator sport. So we have someone who is amused that England were knocked out of the world cup. To be honest i find that offensive. If you think things like that - keep it to yourself.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr Barguzin

• snowleopard

• allfurme

• introalfa

ReFur, WhiteFox, TouchOfSable, Piotr: a huge THANKS for your words. God, I adore furs so much...as much as football. They're my two BIG PASSIONS. And after the hurting incident with that fool GS (I didn't know she was a woman), I decided that the incident is over. Thanks for your support, and be sure that I will be by your side when the furs join us in a beautiful place like this forum (well, the other forums, you know ). I won't disappear, I'll keep on posting some amazing news when I discover glamorous and gorgeous pics of women in furs, something that takes my breathe away. See you, folks.

P.S.: Excuse my English, I only speak Spanish. Hope you understand my posts

introalfa,

We have a rule here. You have to say you quit three times before we will recognize it.

There are times we all need to get some "fresh air"

Linda

Yeah Linda, you're right. Ahh, I feel a lot better now. Thanks for your sweet caress. It sounds familiar to me.......sweet caress...Ha! Got it! Fur! By the way, I'll take some time to post another thing here. I'll try to be a good and obedient man, I won't be flooding

Not looking for an argument or to step on toes.

But I have an opinion, and I understand that it differs from other peoples.

But I would never tell people to keep it to themselves because I don't agree with them.

FORUM - Meet, discuss and Debate. Free exchange of ideas, opinions, points-of-view. (Collins English Dictionary)

Yes you have the right to express that opinion. But many of us are getting quite into this and you should be aware that we will bite at these inflammatory remarks from a heretic!!!

Didn't see this message til just now. Great to know that you are still here Intro!

It won't be too long now til the big competition will be finished and this thread will be all wound up for another season!

W

FORUM - Meet, discuss and Debate. Free exchange of ideas, opinions, points-of-view. (Collins English Dictionary)

The World Cup Thread - Discuss football, the WC, players, nationalities football efforts, enjoy the celebration, a chance to talk to the other members about a burning passion. (Earendil, Fur Den Moderator).

Don't like football? Aww, thats too bad for you. Make your own anti-thread and see how many constructive responses you get. But keep it far away from this thread. (Which by the way, is enjoyed by so many).

This little discussion of yours is over as far as this thread is concerned. - feel free to PM me if you want to continue beeing a partypooper for everyone else.

Have a nice day.

E

Oh, and next time you feel like "lecturing" an entire community from a football-thread IN AN OFF-TOPIC FORUM;

--Don't.

Tante grazie, azzurri!!! Thanks for all the italians who made justice for us. The german LIE is over!!! All the Argentinian people enjoy with the Italian victory, they put germans in their shoes. Thanks again!!!

NOW YOU KNOW WHY I WAS SO FULL OF PRAISE FOR THE USA.

They have been the only team that havent lost to the Italians.

Now that's Fussball, nobody could live with Italy where there in that sorta form not even a well oiled machine like the Germans, jus fantastic!!!!!

Lets hope the likes of Ronaldo & Deco were watching last night's game & get their act together - No more trying to cheat the ref jus play the game.

Tante grazie, azzurri!!! Thanks for all the italians who made justice for us. The german LIE is over!!! All the Argentinian people enjoy with the Italian victory, they put germans in their shoes. Thanks again!!!

Pssst 'av a look in your inbox

feel sorry for portugal

so who will win the final?

if France played as well as in the quarters..them.

if they play as negativey as tonight(in comparison) will anyone leave their own half?????

Feel sorry for Portugal - Yer 'avin a Giraffe lad!!!!

FFS, their a disgrace to the beautiful game, all of them ('cept Nuno Valente ) n Big Phil included should be barred until they stop pirrouetting everytime somebody gets within a few feet of them, I can't believe anyone would shed a tear that their out, not a shred of Integrity amongst any of them.

As for France, ok it wasn't a vintage performance but against such a frustrating opponent it was far more important to get the job done methinks & to be fair to them there's only been 2 decent KO games played to date (France vs Brazil & Germany vs Italy) as everybody's been too scared to loose so they've already done their bit entertainment wise

As for the final

Canoverro vs Henry

Gatuso vs Viera

Pirelo vs Zindane

Thuram vs Toni

Makele vs Totti

All world class on their day, it's the final & the fear factors gone so I reckon both will go for it, it'll be an open game it's just both Defences are so strong - Weak link = Barthez & that's where Italy will edge it 1-0 for me

i hope france will win. have some good friends there and watched the match past weekend with them. great fun. i was hopin to have the final round france versus germany but now they have to do the job without us!

HMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Again refs have a say in the outcome.... and strangely enough it wasn't in Italy's favour *grin*

That's right folks.... I reckon Zinadine will go out with a bang..... ALLEZ LES BLEUS

hmmmmmm 2:1 After extra time, like a famous FA Cup match in the last century (0:0 at FT).

BTW, Gemany will hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm can't actually say thrash Portugal... oooooops just did, didn't I?.... Or be beaten in a close game. Depends on how the Californian can raise his team's moral.

I was only joking. Victoria is so unbearable now, what would she have been like with a bleeding title.

Fair play, thought this was goin elsewhere, heckles now flattened.....

Message removed.

Folks we cannot have any text that involves kids in the way that was intimated with this message. Just one message like this could get our whole site closed!

There is a two strike policy on that! That stuff will not be permitted here!

W

For those in England; the world cup ended on the 1st of July.

For Goldsable; yours didn't really even start, did it?

I'd have to say Allfurme 'ol chap that Engerland's world cup campaign sadley never got off the ground & had run it's course long before the 1st July, criminal waste of talent IMO. As for your other comment, I soundly concur