Show us your furs - New or Old

neoJaguar

Posted (edited)

Yes, minkme it was purchased a few years back. 

Edited by coatfashion

22 hours ago, furs limited said:

Luscious dark brown mink, especially with that collar .

It is a very nice, soft, thick, mink coat. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Indigo fox size M or 10 about 51 inches in length 

Clipped_image_20240609_082913.png

Clipped_image_20240609_082625.png

Clipped_image_20240609_083607.png

Clipped_image_20240609_083558.png

20240613_183835.jpg

Edited by coatfashion
Add pic
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, coatfashion said:

Indigo fox size M or 10 about 51 inches in length 

Clipped_image_20240609_082913.png

Clipped_image_20240609_082625.png

Clipped_image_20240609_083607.png

Clipped_image_20240609_083558.png

I love this indigo fox fur coat! What brand is it, and how much did you pay for this lovely fur coat?

On 6/9/2024 at 6:01 PM, FurGodOfFurGods123 said:

I love this indigo fox fur coat! What brand is it, and how much did you pay for this lovely fur coat?

I am unsure of the brand, but I paid more than I should have..lol. About 1K.

Can't blame you for shelling out for that indigo fox. It looks great.

This is my silverfox fur bedspread, 2 x 2 m and made out of 21 beautifull foxes. I am very happy with it.

DSCN3246[1].JPG

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, furloverF said:

This is my silverfox fur bedspread, 2 x 2 m and made out of 21 beautifull foxes. I am very happy with it.

DSCN3246[1].JPG

Absolutely perfect, the purity of this colour is fabulous. Very nice dimensions for cover the bed entirely. So soft and warm with a great feeling for the room and so nice like decoration too. Wow 21 beautiful silver foxes are a great number. 

I order mink bedspread I'm so excited and impatient but you understand my sentiment.

that is a beautiful bedspread, where did you get it from?

I bought it in Kiel at Paustian. It was especially made in a big size.

Yes surely, high quality and fabulous work made with passion. I visited last year and I love it my experience, so fabulous of see and stroke skin, order with specific size. Honestly just amazing.

This is some of our collection, and photos of our three favourite coats - the silver fox jacket, hooded crystal fox jacket, and our newest purchase, the full length coyote.

We know there are some fox aficionados on this forum who will appreciate them.

We haven’t had the chance to wear the coyote outside yet as it was a spring purchase, but come the winter months, we’ll be sure to do so.  

X and Y xx

IMG_2484.jpeg

IMG_2486.jpeg

IMG_2489.jpeg

IMG_2485.jpeg

IMG_2490.jpeg

IMG_2487.jpeg

IMG_2488.jpeg

1e761d06-3161-45de-a6b1-44ec2e9a55e0.jpeg

• Like 9

Oh so beautiful fur collection and congratulations for this beautiful coyote. 

I find the coyote so beautiful and this colour is absolutely beautiful and pure. I have idea of buy a coyote full length in the future and enjoy long walk during winter.

• Like 2

That really is a wonderful coyote full length!

I just purchased a men’s coyote jacket with a large double sided collar. It fits me so well and the only additions I’m thinking of getting is a zipper put on and maybe the sleeves lengthened and widened at the cuff just a tad. Let me know what y'all think! Bought from furlovebyjc on Etsy even though this fur hadn't made it to their storefront yet

IMG_8168.jpeg

IMG_8170.jpeg

• Like 7

Oh yes, really beautiful model for men and I know is necessary of had a collar double-sided. This jacket will be the perfect outfit for next winter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kev86 said:

Oh yes, really beautiful model for men and I know is necessary of had a collar double-sided. This jacket will be the perfect outfit for next winter.

Thank you so much for the kind words. The only other fur purchase I’m thinking of right now is a pair of uggs but I’m not sure how I would style them as a man. And I’m referring to the real Uggs (uggsince1974), not that American brand. I love this style so much. I’m just not sure if i should commit since it takes a couple months for them to be made and I’m not sure how much I will actually wear them.

IMG_8618.jpeg

IMG_8619.jpeg

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Chrisfurlover said:

Thank you so much for the kind words. The only other fur purchase I’m thinking of right now is a pair of uggs but I’m not sure how I would style them as a man. And I’m referring to the real Uggs (uggsince1974), not that American brand. I love this style so much. I’m just not sure if i should commit since it takes a couple months for them to be made and I’m not sure how much I will actually wear them.

IMG_8618.jpeg

IMG_8619.jpeg

i think this is a relly nice idea but why not buy a fur boots directly ? 

ugg is fabulous and so warm, maybe you find one pair with fur lined.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chrisfurlover said:

That really is a wonderful coyote full length!

I just purchased a men’s coyote jacket with a large double sided collar. It fits me so well and the only additions I’m thinking of getting is a zipper put on and maybe the sleeves lengthened and widened at the cuff just a tad. Let me know what y'all think! Bought from furlovebyjc on Etsy even though this fur hadn't made it to their storefront yet

IMG_8168.jpeg

IMG_8170.jpeg

Fabulous, have you had it lengthened with a zipper yet or are these just what it could look like?

Voilà mon plaid  et mon coussin e en fourrurees mes je conte  m'acheter d'autres fourrure cette hiver 

20240621_182120.jpg

9 hours ago, kev86 said:

i think this is a relly nice idea but why not buy a fur boots directly ? 

ugg is fabulous and so warm, maybe you find one pair with fur lined.

I really just want something casual and versatile. It is lined with Australian merino sheepskin which is enough of a fur lining for me. I am confused on what you meant by “i think this is a relly nice idea but why not buy a fur boots directly ?”

• Like 1

8 hours ago, X and Y said:

Fabulous, have you had it lengthened with a zipper yet or are these just what it could look like?

These are just plans for the future. I will most likely post somewhere on here when I get them done

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Chrisfurlover said:

I really just want something casual and versatile. It is lined with Australian merino sheepskin which is enough of a fur lining for me. I am confused on what you meant by “i think this is a relly nice idea but why not buy a fur boots directly ?”

I understand that and I think this is a great idea, you have a personal idea of the perfect pair. When I talk you of "fur boots", I talk of boots with outside entirely make with fur : coyote, foxes and more. 

Not just the instide with sheepskin like ugg pair.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kev86 said:

I understand that and I think this is a great idea, you have a personal idea of the perfect pair. When I talk you of "fur boots", I talk of boots with outside entirely make with fur : coyote, foxes and more. 

Not just the instide with sheepskin like ugg pair.

Ahhh now that would be even harder to style. But i do dream of owning a pair for just lounging around in.

• Like 1