Show us your furs - New or Old

neoJaguar

• 1 month later...

I just have to take a moment to reflect on this fox fur purse that I purchased last year. So last weekend I was traveling to the east coast to visit some extended family members of mine and it was the first time ever that I traveled on an airplane with this purse. And I know that sounds somewhat unremarkable but the whole reason I purchased this bag in the first place was because I wanted to travel with it since it looked kind of like a giant travel bag that’s covered in fur. But it still gave me pause because there are all these different restrictions at the airport when it comes to how large of a bag you can take with you on the plane before it is no longer considered a personal item or carry on luggage. And this purse is 24” x 32” so it’s at least twice the size of the typical purses that they allow on board a given flight.  Still it was to my surprise that when I brought it to the airport, TSA had absolutely no problem with getting my bag through the x-ray machine. They didn’t have to check it, it didn’t have to go in the belly of the aircraft, I was able to tuck it under my seat. Neither the captain, the flight attendants or even the person sitting next to me had a problem with my purse….I was so relieved. This is an absolute game changer. I’m never leaving town without this purse ever again.

IMG_5461.jpeg

• Like 7

• 1 month later...

I am eagerly anticipating the arrival of two silver fox fur coats - one for my wife & one for myself.  Silver fox is my dream fur; the bee's knees of my fur world.  I bought both fur coats online Sunday evening; both are medium-sized coats.  I want to buy her a full-length silver fox fur coat next year.  I'll get one for myself too.

She already has a black mink coat.  I have a gray mink coat.  I'm going to get her a full-length sable fur coat in the future.  

It really helps to have a woman supportive of me.  She encourages me to wear fur by wearing it herself.  I introduced her to fur two years ago by giving her a black mink coat for her birthday (December 12 - fur season).  I figured black mink was the safest way to introduce her to fur.  She smiled and told me she liked the coat.  Since then, she's worn her mink out several times.  Whenever we go out, she'll wear her mink coat if I'm wearing mine and vice versa.  Guys can look at her but I don't care.  She's my lady and I'm her man.

When this silver fox arrives, I'm going to have her go to the bedroom.  I'll open the box in the living room.  I'll make sure to tell her to close her eyes.  I'll wrap the silver fox around her shoulders.  I'll put her hand in mine and tell her to open her eyes.  I know she'll love it.  She loves the black mink so she'll like this.  

• Like 3

Our silver foxes arrived.  My wife loves her fur.  She called her sister immediately and told her she needs to get one.  She got a matching white fox fur hat.  Her sister said the hat makes her look like a Mongolian.  We're both eagerly anticipating frosty weather.  She said she wants to take pictures of us together wearing matching silver fox furs when the snow blankets the ground.

IMG_3966.jpeg

b38ddf7f4930eec0545cd313d513147a.jpeg

1b07298cf5a292aff61f9922c2a7de62.jpeg

• Like 9

On 11/16/2023 at 12:49 AM, Cue said:

Our silver foxes arrived.  My wife loves her fur.  She called her sister immediately and told her she needs to get one.  She got a matching white fox fur hat.  Her sister said the hat makes her look like a Mongolian.  We're both eagerly anticipating frosty weather.  She said she wants to take pictures of us together wearing matching silver fox furs when the snow blankets the ground.

IMG_3966.jpeg

b38ddf7f4930eec0545cd313d513147a.jpeg

1b07298cf5a292aff61f9922c2a7de62.jpeg

Absolutely gorgeous 

Very beautiful rug, my favourite skin and dream is the brown or black bear. 

For the moment i have just one pony skin and deer skin. I love this one for decorating house, just so soft and cozy mood.

1 hour ago, Fourrurebordelais said:

Very beautiful rug, my favourite skin and dream is the brown or black bear. 

For the moment i have just one pony skin and deer skin. I love this one for decorating house, just so soft and cozy mood.

Thanks, that is an Alaskan black bear with extremely prime and silky fur. The llama pelt is among my favorites to cuddle with.

• 2 months later...

I’m still pretty new to this site but I loved seeing everyone’s new furs and how much excitement and joy it brings them. Just wondering if anyone has gotten any new furs since the last addition to this thread or if there was a new thread started.
Y’all are all awesome so keep on rocking your furs! 🙂

6 hours ago, FurGodOfFurGods123 said:

I also have quite the matching fox fur outfit 😏 

875370bc88c77c6a6b7620da16235f7a_0.jpeg

IMG_20230103_145543_226.jpg

20220111_151911.jpg

m_5de3d237adb58df2ef7b9c3a.jpg

I love it. Is it all crystal fox or type of frost fox? Where did you get them all! What are some qualities to that kind of fox pelt vs something like a blue fox or a golden island?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chrisfurlover said:

I love it. Is it all crystal fox or type of frost fox? Where did you get them all! What are some qualities to that kind of fox pelt vs something like a blue fox or a golden island?

It is actually all crystal fox! The key main difference is that the crystal fox coat and hat look to be summer furs, and the vest as well, but the fox fur boots are actually a winter crystal fox fur quality!

• Thanks 1

Crystal fox is technically a dyed pelt. What type of fox pelts were used to make the coat? Was it blue fox or indigo?

39 minutes ago, Panther10 said:

Crystal fox is technically a dyed pelt. What type of fox pelts were used to make the coat? Was it blue fox or indigo?

I never knew that crystal was a dyed pelt, I always thought it was a natural pelt color. I’ve heard that it can be tinted either like warm toned or cool toned.

1 hour ago, FurGodOfFurGods123 said:

It is actually all crystal fox! The key main difference is that the crystal fox coat and hat look to be summer furs, and the vest as well, but the fox fur boots are actually a winter crystal fox fur quality!

What is the best way to confirm if they are summer vs winter pelts other than getting it in hand. Or is that just something you’ll have to ask the furrier to confirm. Also any good advantages or disadvantages to either season of pelts, just curious to learn more.