Show us your furs - New or Old

neoJaguar

13 minutes ago, Chrisfurlover said:

What is the best way to confirm if they are summer vs winter pelts other than getting it in hand. Or is that just something you’ll have to ask the furrier to confirm. Also any good advantages or disadvantages to either season of pelts, just curious to learn more.

Most likely, you'll have to ask the furrier themselves (as they had told me when I had purchased it!)

Awesome will definitely make a note of that. Also, did you purchase them local or somewhere online. Any recommendations for myself or anyone else?

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, Vaderblue2 said:

Here is my 2 grey fox fur coats 

IMG_7045.jpeg

IMG_7041.jpeg

IMG_7046.jpeg

How does grey fox feel compared to other foxes? I think they are beautiful but I don’t know how soft they are. 

2 minutes ago, Furrrrrrrrrr said:

How does grey fox feel compared to other foxes? I think they are beautiful but I don’t know how soft they are. 

So it’s deffinetly a weird fur it’s soft but not as soft as the other foxes hairs are smaller and sharper but if kept brushed and maintained it’s soft 

• 3 weeks later...

Here is my fur collection 2 blue fox 2 American grey fox and a coyote throw

IMG_7184.jpeg

IMG_7185.jpeg

IMG_7186.jpeg

• Like 8

Oh fabulous furs collections or foxes collections hahaha. A real foxes party in this dressing.

Absolutely lovely colours and coats full pelts so glamour and harmonious.

My collections of fur is make of much full pelts, I love the feeling of softness and numbers of animals used in this entirely skin.

I have a black mink full length and full pelts, brown mink jacket full pelts with a beautiful design, mink fur scarf, two white foxes skins into scarf. I don't show you entirely hihi !!!

I wait a new mink for the next month !!!

20240308_153840.jpg

20240318_135056.jpg

20240422_153202.jpg

20240422_153252.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

My new white fox stole I wore for the first time on Friday. Looking for anyway to keep wearing my furs as it gets warmer! LolFacetune_05-05-2024-09-45-55.thumb.jpeg.c001fa867aae995bf18b2ff6cabb45db.jpeg

• Like 12

I think that every fur lover should not be prevented by the heat from wearing fur 🤭

6 minutes ago, Showgirl2017 said:

Mi nueva estola de zorro blanca la usé por primera vez el viernes. ¡Estoy buscando de todos modos seguir usando mis pieles a medida que hace más calor! JajajaFacetune_05-05-2024-09-45-55.thumb.jpeg.c001fa867aae995bf18b2ff6cabb45db.jpeg

• Like 3

Fabulous white fox stole, this look so soft and perfect for winter and cold night. A perfect accessory for all style... this white is fabulous and so pure. 

So important of enjoy your fur and surely this new fox appreciate your love.

• Like 1

I show you my trench with inside full mink fur. I appreciate the discretion of this coat and perfect for winter. 

I love the mink inside, the feeling is amazing and exciting. I love mink fur.

20240504_134626.jpg

20240504_134647.jpg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, natashainfurs said:

I think that every fur lover should not be prevented by the heat from wearing fur 🤭

Yes, I agree & luckily it was a chilly night in NYC on Friday! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kev86 said:

Fabulous white fox stole, this look so soft and perfect for winter and cold night. A perfect accessory for all style... this white is fabulous and so pure. 

So important of enjoy your fur and surely this new fox appreciate your love.

Oh thank you! I’m really happy with it. It’s very long versatile.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Showgirl2017 said:

Sí, estoy de acuerdo y, afortunadamente, ¡el viernes era una noche fría en Nueva York! 

Here (Argentina) luckily we are already in cold seasons, but I remember that when it was hot I would wait for the night because the temperature would drop and it was special to wear fur 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Showgirl2017 said:

Oh thank you! I’m really happy with it. It’s very long versatile.

With pleasure honestly, I'm happy of talk with you about fur. I appreciate of make fur friends in the world. We have a mutual interest.

Yes I see this stole is long and this is double-side for the fur ?

Pleasure of read you NYC lady !!!

• Like 1

No, it’s only on one side. I was thinking of getting the double sided fur, but I thought it looked too bulky. Maybe I’ll eventually get one in another color.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, natashainfurs said:

Here (Argentina) luckily we are already in cold seasons, but I remember that when it was hot I would wait for the night because the temperature would drop and it was special to wear fur 

Oh lucky you!! Enjoy that cold weather! I’m already counting the days until it’s cold in NYC again lol

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Showgirl2017 said:

No, it’s only on one side. I was thinking of getting the double sided fur, but I thought it looked too bulky. Maybe I’ll eventually get one in another color.

Oh i understand you and I'm surely you enjoying it, we are always ready for buy new fur in different colours and different animals skins. 

What color you like my fur friend ?

12 hours ago, minkme said:

I like the idea of a mink lined trench or raincoat

Exactly, this is a fabulous experience of wear this trench. The mink is full pelts just perfect for a better feeling and comfort during cold day !!!

• Like 1

Here is better pics of my coyote blanket made from a coat 

IMG_7365.jpeg

IMG_7366.jpeg

IMG_7367.jpeg

• Like 6

17 hours ago, Vaderblue2 said:

Here is better pics of my coyote blanket made from a coat 

IMG_7365.jpeg

IMG_7366.jpeg

IMG_7367.jpeg

What an amazing blanket! You've got an incredible collection