Jump to content

Show us your furs - New or Old


neoJaguar

Recommended Posts

A couple of my blankets. Fox n Finn.  I’m missing the cool weather already 😓IMG_4587.thumb.jpeg.2498b37a0e1e2295f98b619ca6426147.jpeg

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/5/2024 at 9:51 AM, Showgirl2017 said:

My new white fox stole I wore for the first time on Friday. Looking for anyway to keep wearing my furs as it gets warmer! LolFacetune_05-05-2024-09-45-55.thumb.jpeg.c001fa867aae995bf18b2ff6cabb45db.jpeg

You look stunning 🤩 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Hondo7353 said:

A couple of my blankets. Fox n Finn.  I’m missing the cool weather already 😓IMG_4587.thumb.jpeg.2498b37a0e1e2295f98b619ca6426147.jpeg

I think I'd have the air conditioning going 24/7 if I owned those

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Hondo7353 said:

My FurryLicious Bed

IMG_0952.jpeg

Wondereful!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I am torn. Should I buy another full length fox or not. I was made a good offer on this black fox 🙂

IMG_0130.jpeg

Edited by FurSwede
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oui acheté le il te va bien et sa doit être très doux 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That fits you like a glove. It looks amazing as well. Do you have to do any alterations to it from the furrier or is this a rare “walk out the store wearing it” coat? Either way if you’re budget allows it and you’re happy with it, I don’t see why not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Chrisfurlover said:

That fits you like a glove. It looks amazing as well. Do you have to do any alterations to it from the furrier or is this a rare “walk out the store wearing it” coat? Either way if you’re budget allows it and you’re happy with it, I don’t see why not.

No alterations needed except maybe shortening the sleeves just a bit. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, FurSwede said:

No alterations needed except maybe shortening the sleeves just a bit. 

Perfecto! Do you have any other photos of it? Also is that Daniels leather?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Chrisfurlover said:

Perfecto! Do you have any other photos of it? Also is that Daniels leather?

Nope, not Daniels

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bobcat trapper hat I bought with face, paws, and tail. I love how wild this is and how the fur at the back is like a cape, definitely feels like wearing something Tarzan would have made from a leopard that he killed! Also that skin on the inside is so buttery smooth and feels good on my neck and back when I wear it!

Wish it was made from a bobcat I killed... one of these days, I'll have one like that!

IMG_20230917_231135_372.thumb.jpg.83fc6eed2dbe3b152891ac5e8a9c704c.jpg

IMG_20230917_231135_388.thumb.jpg.9097f7ad8a5869707d9ad8179e7a110c.jpg

20231225_170907.thumb.jpg.5fbe88e746ae2f590eb5a0e91abcbf78.jpg

IMG_20240503_094902_261.thumb.jpg.40fdcff35c988c8b08b7cc8ab7e3f867.jpg

IMG_20240503_094905_215.thumb.jpg.171c751725080794045f0672a987404f.jpg

IMG_20240503_094909_081.thumb.jpg.5b0ed452fffa797b651d12f9cc8a03f1.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/5/2024 at 9:51 AM, Showgirl2017 said:

My new white fox stole I wore for the first time on Friday. Looking for anyway to keep wearing my furs as it gets warmer! LolFacetune_05-05-2024-09-45-55.thumb.jpeg.c001fa867aae995bf18b2ff6cabb45db.jpeg

This picture evokes 1940s Hollywood glamor, you look so good in that fur and dress!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/18/2024 at 3:39 PM, FurSwede said:

I am torn. Should I buy another full length fox or not. I was made a good offer on this black fox 🙂

IMG_0130.jpeg

I know EXACTLY where that is! We definitely share a common interest 😏😏😏😏(Full length black fox furs, that is) I actually probably know the guy who was selling you that coat for a good offer! He's the uncle of one of my closest fur friends, and his nephew recently graduated!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 newbies. The black Hawaiian ram in full fleece is getting done as a full sheepskin throw & Euro mount, and the Gypsy Vanner mare tail is getting tanned and washed/creme rinsed/dried and the blonde Cashmere herd sire goat hide looks sexy and fragrant just from the pics.

423599691_476472388319155_3290928856291688980_n.jpg

313918631_1524793101293570_3182311066331797958_n.jpg

419329345_2827602334046590_4271477427923823126_n.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here's an extra long ankle length dark chocolate mink coat with extra large hood/ collar!

Clipped_image_20240523_073134.png

Clipped_image_20240523_073110.png

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here's a dark brown mink with a huge hood/ collar from a female seller. I spoke with her and she told me how she 'babied' it and how gorgeous it was! That makes for a better furgasm!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/11/2024 at 11:02 PM, Panther10 said:

Crystal fox is technically a dyed pelt. What type of fox pelts were used to make the coat? Was it blue fox or indigo?

Definitely indigo fox. It's not as soft as the blue fox!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Luscious dark brown mink, especially with that collar .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...