The weight of a full length coat!

Furrrrrrrrrr

• 1 month later...
On 8/10/2022 at 5:29 AM, paul2809 said:

Its actually  the roamans womens label..my 2nd roamans faux fur coat..

How would you rate the quality of it?  The pictures and reviews are so misleading. I also purchased the hat that matches those coats and I didn’t think the quality of the fur was that great. 

Just realized the reason why it's important to know the weight of a full length...in case you have to do a fur massage to your spouse, you’d like to have it as light as possible!

I've NEVER had an issue giving this type of massage to my wife UNTIL this Blue Fox FL that my wife just recently got. It is quite the work out! Although I prefer fox on my wife than anything else, the next night I switch to mink as it has always been significantly lighter...

• 2 weeks later...

hi all

I have a double sided hooded blue fox parka from Fenzo furs, I absolutely love it, I will hardly wear it outside because it is very hot, it is ultra heavy, there are 16 fox pelts and in total it is 6,3 kgs, almost 14 lbs...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, paul2809 said:

Overall?? Fox fur coats are heavier over mink? In full lenght?

From my experience, by far, fox fur has been heavier than minks. My wife has/had four minks and three fox full lengths and I know whenever I’ve done a massage on her using the coats, the foxes have been more of a work out. 

My Full Length lynx is super light.. full length silver fox is pretty heavy.. racoon is also fairly heavy.. coyote is also fairly heavy.. I find mink to be light..