Gaming

s1m17

Trashin nasty aliens with my chainsaw in Doom Eternal while wearing one bluefox inside out and one more on top of that yummmmmmmmmmm

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marcel

• s1m17

• neoJaguar

• red_fox

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it so interesting that we all have more in common than just fur loving individuals. Sometimes when I’m in here, that’s the only thing that crosses my mind and then I’m like wait.... we are normal people that are just passionate about our furs. War zone 😎

I just finished a slew of games over the last few weeks. I played Call of Duty 2 remastered edition, Red Dead Redemption on PS4 and Spider-Man PS4, I also played through a bunch of old Star Wars games from Lucas Arts on my pc.Mostly the Dark Forces and X-Wing vs Tie Fighter series.

I've been on animal crossing for a while - it's a relaxing way to spend the lockdown. Trying to design a convincing fox coat to wear around. Drawing fur is hard!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2020 at 9:04 AM, Panther10 said:

I just finished a slew of games over the last few weeks. I played Call of Duty 2 remastered edition, Red Dead Redemption on PS4 and Spider-Man PS4, I also played through a bunch of old Star Wars games from Lucas Arts on my pc.Mostly the Dark Forces and X-Wing vs Tie Fighter series.

The old X-wing games were the best. I wasted most of my teens playing the original on my PC. That and Ultima 7 (both parts 1 and 2).