Gaming

s1m17

I wanted to get Doom on release, but R$240 is cracking my pocket too much ://

I'll get it some time later, but probably sh*t myself and put aside like the Quakes qq:

I wanted to get Doom on release, but R$240 is cracking my pocket too much ://

I'll get it some time later, but probably sh*t myself and put aside like the Quakes qq:

yes,more Doom players.

We can start a fur clan and put up our stats here.

• 1 month later...

deathmatch is the soul harvest. I hope they let us play without that team crap (i like to kill everything in sight :~)

btw, today maybe my friend will get nfs for me. after 3 months, I'll return to play on my rig lol

• 2 weeks later...

This thread's going "strong" after 10 years. Woop!

There's been quite a development in gaming since then, but here goes. I've always been a PS guy and like good-looking FPS'. I've been enjoying the far-cry series and loved primal. I also like big open-world games like fallout and skyrim. My wet dream is a brushed up Skyrim for PS4. That dream has been less insisting after Withcher 3 came out

I've also tricked the missus into gaming and we have some quality time together playing pretty platformers like Rayman and we're really excited about the upcoming, brand new Ratchet and Clank

Yeah my wife is excited for Ratchet, and Clank. I'm waiting for Doom, and Final Fantasy 15. Currently we're addicted to Rust again. I'm running a server for it so it's interesting.

The Division has taken a backseat for now.. Not too excited about the dark zone, but am excited for the raid content coming out.

My uplay name is Bustl. Feel free to add me and we can play some The Division, rocking the Dark Zone or something

Anyone playing Rise of the Tomb Raider? I just started it and it's amazing I gotta say

• 1 month later...

I played the open beta for overwatch.. it was ok.. not sure if i'm gonna drop the money for it yet.

BF1 though - i'm excited to try it.

What's your current GPU? Or general setup?

AMD Radeon HD 7870

Intel Core i7/3770

16 GB RAM

recommended GPU is an AMD Radeon R9 290.