Gaming

s1m17

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I just finished playing South Park: Stick of truth and the sequel this past week. And now its just a steady wait until Star Wars: Battlefront II (EA) comes out in about three weeks. I've been debating on whether or not I'll participate in the Extra Life charity gameathon this year but if I do, this is the game I will be playing since I heard that the single player campaign is kind of long.

I dived head on in Dead Rising and Fractured But Whole past weeks. Now I'm thinking about starting Kane & Lynch 2, or continuing Mad Max. But probably will ignore everything and just play beamNG drive

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
StarWars Battlefront II for PS4

EA can eat a bag of dicks. They caught so much shit for that game, and their 'loot boxes'. Was funny.

Yeah, I'm surprised that didn't happen a lot sooner. Not to sound like an old man, but I told the guys in Gamestop today that I remember when $59 bought the whole damn game. I had a special edition of Injustice 2 even with more mother boxes, I would unlike only say different wristband for Flash.......yawn. Not interested.