My space.

Fox

I haven't mentioned anything about the den on my page. I've only offered up a "fur related website" or something along those lines to anyone that was interested. Unfortunately, there was only one person that showed any interest and aked me for the URL. (Don't worry, he was very much pro-fur, and over the age. ).

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fox

• Unclejoe420

• FurLoverinFL

• charlene

why not contact her via the webshots album and see if its really her. I am sure if its not she will be interested that someone is pretending to be her.

She's a fake lol rachel and her names jessie...right she's entirely fake...people are just weird in general take it from George Carlin.

strange ...

the link goes in my page...

mistake ?

ok hello all, now you know Charlene...

special kiss to my friend eric by the way and thanks for the work to all moderators!

( nd excuse my bad english)

kiss

Bonjour Charlene, je vous souhaite la bienvenue.

j'ai vu des pictures de vous. (I have seen some pictures of you.) vous avez quelques fourrures gentilles. (You have some nice furs.) j'aime vos fourrures de renard. (I like your fox furs)

My French is not very good.

Charlene,

Great to see you posting here.

I do hope you will get that silver fox.

That will be a perfect fur for you.

*Charlenes on the beautfiufurs.com website so many of you may have seen her there before*

Welcome Beth and Charlene... Indeed as others have mentioned it is always so great when we can welcome new members here. On of the nicest parts of this place. Really hope you enjoy it here as much as we do!

J

ok so i stumbled on this page a few hours ago, and im reading things about me that arent true. apparently everyone somehow knows everything about me without ever talking to me, way to be professional or even have a little common courtesy to ask me about things like the whole webshots i have a different name there.. of course i do, like in the message i sent to ms. theresa. in my group of friends, there are several of us jessicas, so i go by my MIDDLE NAME, which is, yes.. you guessed it RACHEL. if none of you beleive that im a genuine female, come to seattle, and meet me. no i will not send you pictures, because who knows whos gonna talk bad about them for whatever reason, if you dont beleive, meet me in person. please do not slander me unless you know all the information you can about me. there are some oddities to me, yes, but most of the time im being childish and immature anyways. i will add people from here to my myspace, but id like a little respect please, i mean after all i see how you all go nuts over webshots pix and here i am, from there willing to befriend and talk to all of you and it turns around on me and i get slandered. please, clean up your act, be adults, and talk to me if you have questions. dont formulate your own answers.. http://www.myspace.com/jessifur there is where you can find me and message me. dont be affraid

Welcome to the Den Jessica - please feel free to make yourself at home here!! Your page does have some amazing pix, if you don't mind me saying so..

Unclejoe

Hi Jessica Rachel, I didn't say anything about you!

It didn't really worry me whether you were a man or a woman but if you say you are a woman then i believe you.

There's the old saying, something about a woman scorned.

Yes, I got an email from Jessi this morning that was rather heated. Keep in mind that I was the one being contacted initially, not the other way around. Slander was not in my mind and I was not being, as was said, childish.

Jessi - I feel I should be allowed to voice my concerns when they've not been addressed very well, or indeed at all; so when others here found your profile (I did not bring this up at the den originally, only voiced concern) I only replied out of a desire to make sure people know to be wary of a situation.

So everyone knows, I apologized to Jessi in email but also tried to explain things from my point of view.

When I am contacted online as I was by Jessi, and ask for some kind of confirmation that the person is actually who they say they are (I only asked for a photo in some of the furs she was talking about and she sent me one of the coat on a rack and another of one of her girlfriends.) and they do not come forth with anything conclusive, or something I feel is evasive, then I give no further time to that person. This comes from 11 years of being a dom and having ONLY men contact me online pretending to be women - not one legit woman, outside the ladies at this forum (who never contacted me in a playful manner!).

Now, why should I not use my basis of experience in this same situation, apply my same standard of criteria? I sent Jessie a few pics, as she can attest, so asking for one in kind is not unreasonable. And saying that they might be criticised isn't good enough for me, sorry - I put myself out there all the time to be criticized, that is part of being out on the web in this day and age.

Again, I have apologized in an email reply message to Jessi and hope that appeases any sense of "wrong doing" she might feel I've done to her.

You gotta know who you're contacting Jessi! When you contact a former dom, expect to have to prove yourself and who you say you are... at least a little bit.

Again my apologies Jessi. I hope you can enjoy the den and become an active member here, sincerely.

OK Jessica... Two things here.

***First off, you mention posts here that slander you. If there are any posts here that you think should not be here please let me know which ones they are exactly and I personaly will see that the situation is taken care of. Any information that show me that does not conform to our rules will be corrected.

Secondly, I do want to welcome you here. This may sound strange right now, but indeed I do hope that you will stay and gain a trust in us.

Please realize that we have had a list of men a mile long who have came here as women to try to fool us. So, we simply try to make sure no feelings are hurt. Indeed, in the same way we will if you should get unwanted PM's or emails from men here!

So, please let me know what I can do to help your situation. And we really do hope you feel welcome here.

White Fox

Admin

Edited by Guest

Jessica Rachel Smith;

Welcome from the upper lefthand corner. I'm just a bit south of you.

I have your very nice picture in my files from Joe's web shot wanderings. It's a favorite.

Love the three cats and the squirrel.

Welcome to The Fur Den.

OFF

Edited by Guest