My space.

Fox

Well, I got sucked into it. But, I made the best of it. Feel free to check it out. There seemed to be a fair number of antis on there, so I took it upon myself to make a page that was very much profur. Have a look.

www.myspace.com/fox_fur

I made one initially for all my friends to see, and then I made this one for all the antis and fellow fur supporters to see. 8)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fox

• Unclejoe420

• FurLoverinFL

• charlene

Most of the anti furs on myspace are teenage terrosits in training and they are easy to take care of if you block them and that usaly shuts them up. Ive only had two of them in over the 2 years Ive been on it.

But you may want to change your colour font sense its a bit difficult to read but nice stuff on your myspace site.

Yeah, I noticed most of the antis are a bunch of misinformed and brainwashed teens and twenty somethings. That's kinda' why I started it, to hopefully inform people of the evil of peta and how ethical the fur industry actually is.

Youll get a kick when one of the teenage idiots sends you the big anti fur email and the funny part is they cant spell worth a crap and youll laugh like crazy.

My space is owned by Rupert Murdoch i believe. It is a marketing list of easily identifaible interests.

If a record company wants to locate Nirvana fans before mailshotting, then they can do it through Murdoch in theory.

As long as you know what it is, then fine.

It is the best myspace site I have ever seen, thats for sure...congratulations!!!

And great links, arguments, and banter!!!

oh boy on boy MissT, awesome pic there and your new avatar!!!

I'm glad everyone approves. I've joined a couple of the pro-fur groups, although unfortunately so far they seem fairly inactive. I've also joined one of the anti-peta groups and they seem a fair bit more active. Also, I'm hoping I can maybe make some of the pro-fur people on there aware of this site as well.

yeah... she had sent me a number of messages last week that were rather odd. i could swear from the nature of the emails that this was NOT a real girl contacting me. years of experience dealing with men pretending to be, or wanting to be, women online has made me aware of this little game. i stopped conversing with her in email as i felt her messages were more than a bit strange. does anyone here actually know her, or has anyone spoken to her? my concern is that some guy used pics he found and created the myspace profile as her... not too far fetched these days. not to be distrustful... but her attitude was really odd and it struck me as being a bit off.

Hm, that's unfortunate. I personally have not conversed with her(?), but have only seen her on a couple of the groups on MySpace.

Good Chance it could be a fake.

But I would say Fox give it a shot.

It might actualy be her.

Heaven knows that at least 50% of myspace is fake.

Hi Guys

Perhaps I have this totally wrong or indeed have looked too much into this but, the myspace page for this girl suggests her name is Jessica.

However, on the real webshot pictures her friends call her Rachel...

Maybe I have this all wrong...

D

I started to ignore her emails and she hasn't contacted me since.... Based on my experience, this isn't a real woman at all.

Fox, Miss T, Uncle Joe and anyone else with ties to MySpace.com - Have fun and thanks for spreading "the good word" about fur! I haven't seen Miss T's or Uncle Joe's spaces yet, but I did see Fox's, and Fox - You did a great job!

Just one request . . .

Because many of the participants on that site are minors, I would appreciate it if you did not publicize The Fur Den in "your space." I would not like to give the impression that we are soliciting any underage person's participation in The Fur Den, because, in fact, we actively discourage it.

In a way, I am sad that we have to take that position, because I can remember how I felt about fur, even before I entered puberty . It would have been great to have had someplace to go so I could have maybe come to grips with my fetish at a young age, and to understand why I felt the way I did. Maybe if sites like The Fur Den were more widely accepted, then maybe there wouldn't be so many hang-ups in this world.

On the other hand, we must accept things as they are. We are in no position to become crusaders. We have a good thing - no, a great thing - going for us here, and I don't want to jeopardize it by giving the impression that we are attemting to solicit underage persons for memberships when we aren't.

Thank you so much for your cooperation!