Being gay with a fur fetish

bunnyboy

2 minutes ago, Furlover93 said:

If there was fur involved I could definitely see myself doing things with a man I wouldn't otherwise.

2 hours ago, blakeymikey said:

I think anyone who has a fur fetish wouldnt care who they shared it with. Im straight mostly but would share my fetish with a man just to get that experience. 

This is exactly how I feel. I'm almost entirely straight but would definitely be interested in having a fur experience with another guy

• Like 2

And with it being a mostly male dominated fetish altho there are women out that do also love the fetish side of fur men will always lead this side of fur. 

Someone say boys and fur? Where are they? I'm more attracted to beautiful fur, especially if that fur is long, big and fluffy enough to wrap me in that beautiful fur

• Like 4

In the 80s I recall being flustered when a man in a fox coat came to visit the office manager. He seamed so friendly with a magnetic personality. He was flamboyantly fun and comfortable with anyone who wanted to feel his coat. One lady snuggled him and said "Oh God that feels amazing!" He laughed and replied, "That's what my love yelled out when I seduced him in it."  Everyone found it quite amusing as I fought to control myself. I suffered in silence having never felt his coat or to simply say, I like fur too and your coat is beautiful. He will never know how much he inspired me to get a fur of my own.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Aa221881 said:

This is exactly how I feel. I'm almost entirely straight but would definitely be interested in having a fur experience with another guy

I think straight or gay 2 men playing in fur would actually be great. Thats why id definitely potray myself as more bi than anything cos im willing to partake in some gay activities with fur. 

• Like 2

On 6/12/2022 at 5:15 PM, charliefox said:

Believe it or not having a fur fetish can be a bit of a problem for we girls too. I'm bi and can tell you guys and women don't know how to react.  One guy, when he got really excited and hard from touching my jacket, thought he had to practically scream he wasn't fem or gay. I asked why, he said well furs are so girly and I don't want you to think that of me.  Then I have a female friend, she is lesbian, and has known me most of my life.  She knows that I've always been a bit of a tomboy but accuses me of wearing furs just so I don't seem butch.  Anybody, male or female, knows I'm not butch. Okay, I do love to wear a strapon and be a bit dom at times, but I'm not butch. I love being a girl!  The worst is if you meet someone who is an animal rights nut, especially women.  Had someone lecture me and practically cuss me out because I was wearing a fox jacket.  Looked them straight in the eye and asked if they were horny, they replied yes.  I told them to go f*ck themself because they weren't getting in my pants.

Thank you for sharing your wide perspective. I never thought furs could be a problem for women. I have always wondered how a warm soft luxury as fur could be so intimidating to some, including myself. I have to admit I was once like the guy who touched your jacket.  As for the animal rights person, You shocked them. They will always remember the day you and your fur aroused them. I like the fact you let them suffer. Trust me,  I also experienced some personal difficulty accepting the animal contribution, but as with your fox jacket I'm quite content in the fact furs give PEOPLE years of enjoyment, pleasurable experiences and memories, even if they don't always know how to react. I think that is wonderful fate for a fur bearing animal. 

Edited by shyfurwriter
add on