Jump to content

Being gay with a fur fetish


bunnyboy
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello , it has definitely been a while since i have posted, but this is a question that has popped in my mind while wandering around the site and i wanted to hear other people's input.  Ever since I came out last year it was a scary thing to accept. Not only that I also have a fur fetish. For i while i thought not only being gay but having a fur fetish was a horrible part of me but once i came out my views towards my sexuality and my kinks changed.  So what was everyone else's experience accepting thier own fetish and kinks as part of themselves?  If you haven't yet that is fine these things this take time.

Cheers and all the best, 

Bunnyboy 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

While I'm straight myself, you described about half the fur community.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

bunnyboy, we learn to accept our fur fetish. Many of us experienced that certain "tinge" in our pants from an early age when exposed to fur. Once you realize it is natural for you, something you have no control of. There are much worse, and dangerous fetishes in which people may be harmed. Fur is soft, loving, and you should feel joy in its presence. Not shame.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Completely agree with all of the above. Acknowledging your fetish for what it is can be very liberating. I am straight but does not stop me enjoying my fetish by showing off my furs to whoever wants to see me in them.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Having a fetish isnt a problem and can definitely make u think about your sexuality

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i find girls attractive but wud do gay acts if fur was involved,hmu anybody!!!!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1)  It doesn't matter who you fuck as long as the other person wants to fuck you back.

2)  It doesn't matter what consenting adults do in the privacy of their own bedrooms as long as everybody is over the age of consent, no laws are being broken and nobody gets hurt.

Did I say whether I have a sexual preference?  Did I say whether I think other people should?  Did I make any mention of what people should do or how they should do it?  Nope!  Those questions were conspicuously left out of the equation, on purpose.

Do you like men?  Do you like women?  I don't give a flying fuck!  Have sex with whoever you want as long as it is legal and consensual!

Do you like to do it with fur?  Do you like to do it while wearing rubber?  Do you like to use a vibrator?  Do you want to get naked, hang upside down and swing from the rafters by your toenails?  I don't care as long as it is legal and consensual!

I give other people these courtesies.  I expect others to afford me the same courtesies.

I draw the line and stand on it.

I don't tell YOU how to live your life.  Don't try to tell me how to live mine!

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

well im up for anyone trying to do some fur porn im good looking and would be okay with anything

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, allredeverything said:

well im up for anyone trying to do some fur porn im good looking and would be okay with anything

 

 

Read the room dude.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Hope you have found comfort in realizing and expressing your identity and preferences. I'm not gay so I can't speak on it, but I would think being gay would be perfect for having a fur fetish, since the majority of the fur fetish community are men. So if you're into men using fur sexually, then you won't be lacking in content and like-mindedness. I've embraced all of my fetishes and kinks, and my identity. Gotta enjoy life how you want it.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can not command everyone enough on the Forum for embracing their kinks and sexuality.

I have myself decided (reasonably) recently to be more opened with my orientation by expressing my feminine side.

Fur has always been my #1 fetish and now that I am coming out as trans, I am thrilled about the prospect of being able to go in public wearing fur...

Being a tease, I always like to "treat" anyone who appreciate fur... so I would be delighted to share my progress into becoming a public fur trans doll...

I hope I am not offending anyone here. 😘💋

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, candie said:

I am thrilled about the prospect of being able to go in public wearing fur...

I run an Instagram account where I started and promote the hashtag #WearYourFursOut, particularly in the winter.

IG:foxfur_king

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

furs have always been a driving force in my sex lust. seeing them on others no mater what gender drives me wild. 

I would love to find partners who crave them as much as I do. Enjoying furs in the most sinful of ways and 

feeling them all over each other with no fucks to give is one of the best feelings this life has to offer in pleasure. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Believe it or not having a fur fetish can be a bit of a problem for we girls too. I'm bi and can tell you guys and women don't know how to react.  One guy, when he got really excited and hard from touching my jacket, thought he had to practically scream he wasn't fem or gay. I asked why, he said well furs are so girly and I don't want you to think that of me.  Then I have a female friend, she is lesbian, and has known me most of my life.  She knows that I've always been a bit of a tomboy but accuses me of wearing furs just so I don't seem butch.  Anybody, male or female, knows I'm not butch. Okay, I do love to wear a strapon and be a bit dom at times, but I'm not butch. I love being a girl!  The worst is if you meet someone who is an animal rights nut, especially women.  Had someone lecture me and practically cuss me out because I was wearing a fox jacket.  Looked them straight in the eye and asked if they were horny, they replied yes.  I told them to go f*ck themself because they weren't getting in my pants.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2022 at 1:10 AM, candie said:

I can not command everyone enough on the Forum for embracing their kinks and sexuality.

I have myself decided (reasonably) recently to be more opened with my orientation by expressing my feminine side.

Fur has always been my #1 fetish and now that I am coming out as trans, I am thrilled about the prospect of being able to go in public wearing fur...

Being a tease, I always like to "treat" anyone who appreciate fur... so I would be delighted to share my progress into becoming a public fur trans doll...

I hope I am not offending anyone here. 😘💋

Congrats on coming out! Hope you'll be happier. I envy you, becoming a woman and being able to wear fur in public anytime you want now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/12/2022 at 2:15 PM, charliefox said:

Believe it or not having a fur fetish can be a bit of a problem for we girls too. I'm bi and can tell you guys and women don't know how to react.  One guy, when he got really excited and hard from touching my jacket, thought he had to practically scream he wasn't fem or gay. I asked why, he said well furs are so girly and I don't want you to think that of me.  Then I have a female friend, she is lesbian, and has known me most of my life.  She knows that I've always been a bit of a tomboy but accuses me of wearing furs just so I don't seem butch.  Anybody, male or female, knows I'm not butch. Okay, I do love to wear a strapon and be a bit dom at times, but I'm not butch. I love being a girl!  The worst is if you meet someone who is an animal rights nut, especially women.  Had someone lecture me and practically cuss me out because I was wearing a fox jacket.  Looked them straight in the eye and asked if they were horny, they replied yes.  I told them to go f*ck themself because they weren't getting in my pants.

That didn't happen to me, but I was worried about it for years, because our cultures decided certain people have to only like certain things.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/21/2022 at 3:09 AM, gai said:

Congrats on coming out! Hope you'll be happier. I envy you, becoming a woman and being able to wear fur in public anytime you want now.

I too was very afraid to come out with my passion and lust for furs. but so happy I did.

the community of fur lovers is amazing and hope to meet many more who live in the US 

that have this craving for furs. being a male and young its kinda hard to find many others who

are willing to open their minds to it. I am sure if more people did they would be hooked lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/5/2022 at 12:31 AM, gai said:

Hope you have found comfort in realizing and expressing your identity and preferences. I'm not gay so I can't speak on it, but I would think being gay would be perfect for having a fur fetish, since the majority of the fur fetish community are men. So if you're into men using fur sexually, then you won't be lacking in content and like-mindedness. I've embraced all of my fetishes and kinks, and my identity. Gotta enjoy life how you want it.

yes live is what you make it. being 28 white male with a fur fetish is kinda taboo theses days tho.

wish more people had your way of thinking. would love to get to know you 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am totally pleased with my fetish. I enjoy fur, walk in furlined coats in the winter enjoy sex with my wife in fur so everything great. For me my furfetish is sometimes a bit compulsory, with a kind of chasing ellement. Looking for the coat and then buying the coat. Such a nice feeling. Searching for film with fur clips in them. Done that the last few months, soon I wil place what I found and has not been placed at furden. For me it is fur, for someone else it could be poststemps. lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...