what do you want to see...?

Guest MissTheresa

Fur can be approached in many ways: subtle and sober, with humour, sensually and erotically.....

I don't think that "Je m'aime en fourrure" or "I love myself in Mink" or "Mink me!" are overly agressive.

To me fur is a fun subject. No one needs fur any longer. Fur is to have fun. Fur is an esthetical subject. Fur is for beauty.

Jerome

Jerome Martin;

Maybe not strictly necessary but the "Technology" of fur is still unexcelled in may ways.

It is still eminently practical in ways HiTech can only approximate. In terms of basic comfort. I'll take a real fur vest any day over fake, goretex or down.

After getting my pieced Fox bedspread, I got rid of my down comforter. I have several more planned to get. It is much more comfortable aside from its sensuous pleasures.

Also my fur lined jackets are far more comfortable than any clothing I have ever worn. Again quite aside from their pleasures and sense of style.

Maybe "Fur Technology, Inc." as a company logo pun for a Tee shirt? Maybe for one of my upcoming Denim fur lined jackets on the lapel or across the back?

It might draw a few questions.

OFF

Hi OFF

You have I point. I complete me last statement.

" To me fur is a fun and luxury subject. No one really needs fur any longer. Fur is to have fun. Fur is an esthetical subject. Fur is for beauty. Fur is for unmatched comfort"

Jerome

I do want a number of the shirts to be political in nature and some that are just for fun. I couldn't keep politics out of fur, as I just don't think it is possible in this day and age... we need to educate from our side, as peta shoves its message down everyone's throats it's only right that we have some say somewhere. I wouldn't make anything distasteful or without a reason.

I have worked out a deal with my friend who is making shirts now, and he will make up whatever ones I would like, as he thought the ideas you all threw at me were great. I will be drawing some ladies in fur, pinup style gals, to be made into shirts, but have a lot going on at the moment and can't promise when they're going to be done, but will keep everyone posted on progress. I'll list my friend's site in the fur marketplace when we have the site ready.

Thanks again for all the thought that everyone put into this thread!