Huge green fox

Love for fur

Not faux fur for sure. The other products of the brand are real fur/leather, and the price even for a designer faux is REALLY steep. The dye difficults any kind of identification, so does the lack of infos and images.

In one of the news about this event, tho, I read that other important people used it, like Nicki Minaj. The problem will be finding the pics without the label lol

See your point, but it is fox dyed green. Very feathered with lots of leather to make it lighter. If you look at the top collar edge in the fifth photo in the series, the hears are not clumped enough to be alpaca.

Yeah but if you look at the hairs on the sleeves and the rest of the body of the coat, they do seemed to be clumped together and very stringy. So Is it possibly an Alpaca coat with a fox collar? Or is it just a giant faux fur?

I'm thinking the same and the fur look like crap.

I disagree with the crap part, but to each their own of course. I would love to have a fur made like this one, and am in fact looking into it.

Why not just buy from the seller?

I disagree with the crap part, but to each their own of course. I would love to have a fur made like this one, and am in fact looking into it.

Why not just buy from the seller?

Too much lack of information about the garment when you can source it exactly how you want with the materials you want