Huge green fox

Love for fur

Forgive me for asking, but have you ever posted a picture of this fabulous Bluefox of yours. I don’t recall ever having seen it only hearing about how great it is. Would love to see it if possible.

As a matter of fact, yes I did. Back when i first came home with it on October 9th I took several selfies and posted them in the "Show us your new and old furs" thread. You'll see them there.

Yes I do. All the time. I didn't want to at first, and figured I'd just save it for Alaska. But this thing is just so heavy that I felt like I had to wear it as often as I can just to get used to the weight and break it in.

Very nice...so happy to hear that you wear it. No matter how much you guys may complain about not enough women in furs, believe me we girls have it much worse.

Oh well thank you for the nice compliment. Yeah I love wearing this coat and whats more is that I keep getting compliments from complete strangers who approach me on the street or in public places. It's really affirming to get such positive responses from people who don't know me from Adam and are certainly not obligated to say anything at all.

One shot looked like it was a knit fur, therefore with fur on both sides.

If it is, it's the thickest one I've seen. Dauntingly sensuous.

You know, the knit theory may have merit, but it looks much thicker and heaver than that on the side shown. It appears to me to have been very heavily feathered instead, but nevertheless, I want it bad!

In some of these pictures the fur looks so long and stringy that I've questioned whether its even made from fox at all or if its some other kind of long haired fur like Alpaca. The green dye that they used for this coat doesn't help matters much and the fact that they don't seem to advertise what kind of fur this is on the designers website makes it even more tough to pin down. Just what the hell is this thing???

See your point, but it is fox dyed green. Very feathered with lots of leather to make it lighter. If you look at the top collar edge in the fifth photo in the series, the hears are not clumped enough to be alpaca.

See your point, but it is fox dyed green. Very feathered with lots of leather to make it lighter. If you look at the top collar edge in the fifth photo in the series, the hears are not clumped enough to be alpaca.

Yeah but if you look at the hairs on the sleeves and the rest of the body of the coat, they do seemed to be clumped together and very stringy. So Is it possibly an Alpaca coat with a fox collar? Or is it just a giant faux fur?