How Smart are you??

ReFur

Actually my girlf came up with an answer I didnt realise could be possible:

She said she may be a dirty whore. I said "WHAT!!!????"

She could have been impreganated by a gang bang so the fathers are different...two seperate eggs like non identical twins, therefore techncally half brothers and not twins.

Is that possible....she isnt sure but thinks she read about such a case once....one black and one white baby by seperate fathers born the same time.

Talking about unusual pregancies, is there any truth in that story about the confederate soldier standing by a window and got his balls shot off and the bullet penetrated a woman's womb and then nine months later she had a virgin birth...baby and bullet? i think its in the Book of Lists under ten most unusual pregancies....one of those stupid things that stick in your mind.

I still think it is a lot less painful to do it the normal way.

Sounds to me like they should have done a DNA test on the woman's milk man!

W

Talking about unusual pregancies, is there any truth in that story about the confederate soldier standing by a window and got his balls shot off and the bullet penetrated a woman's womb and then nine months later she had a virgin birth...baby and bullet? i think its in the Book of Lists under ten most unusual pregancies....one of those stupid things that stick in your mind.

http://www.snopes.com/pregnant/bullet.asp

Man, I love Mythbusters. Those guys are awesome. And they get paid to do the stuff they do! It doesn't get much better than that. Anywho, I got 9/11. I missed the Moses question and the one about the marriage.