Finally a fur sighting today!

WinnipegFur

My jaw dropped today when I saw a young woman, ? late teens - early twenties wearing an ankle length sable coat coat today in a shop in town! I noticed she paid for her purchases with an AMEX Platinum m card!

Had she been a mature woman I may have spoken to her but as a 55 year old man I'm always worried I'll be perceived as a bit creepy. I did manage to watch her walk briskly along the crowded street until she disappeared. Knowing when to stop is key!

The coat was absolutely stunning and it's the first time I've seen a garment like that outside of New York.

Edited by Guest

My jaw dropped today when I saw a young woman, ?late teens - early twenties wearing an ankle length sable coat coat today in a shop in town! I noticed she paid for her purchases with an AMEX Platinum card!

Had she been a mature woman I may have spoken to her but as a 55 year old man I'm always worried I'll be perceived as a bit creepy. I did manage to watch her walk briskly along the crowded street until she disappeared. Knowing when to stop is key!

The coat was absolutely stunning and it's the first time I've seen a garment like that outside of New York.

Thank you for the orgasm

My jaw dropped today when I saw a young woman, ? late teens - early twenties wearing an ankle length sable coat coat today in a shop in town! I noticed she paid for her purchases with an AMEX Platinum m card!

My wife wore her full pelt, silver fox vest out with jeans and heel boots today. We went to a busy dress shop and despite numerous women standing around to be waited on, the store manager bypassed them and came straight to my wife. She was all excited about her silver fox vest and gave a thousand compliments on her and the vest before blurting out, "oh, can I help you with anything?". It was a quick in and out, my wife was totally stunned by the service. At least three other shopgirls commented on her fur on the way out.

Tomorrow evening it will be a lynx coat for the new year outing!

Saw a very nice dark mink jacket while food shopping yesterday, supple skins, beautifully let-out and matched.

I'm not sure if she got many comments. The store was busy and I didn't get a chance to compliment her.

My raccoon coat did get quite a few nice reactions. With temperatures around zero, people actually envy the warmth of a fur.

I just saw a very tall, elegant lady wearing a gorgeous ankle length dark mink coat in Tesco's today. I DID get a chance to compliment her and she looked surprised and pleased, replying 'Thank you so much'.

A nice encounter.

Great that there are so many sightings of mink, but am I the on,y one wearing fox, coyote, etc. This morning for Mass I wore a 7/8 Silver Fox Coat, with matching hat and infinity scarf, as well as Silver Fox mittens. Brutally cold here!

Great that there are so many sightings of mink, but am I the on,y one wearing fox, coyote, etc. This morning for Mass I wore a 7/8 Silver Fox Coat, with matching hat and infinity scarf, as well as Silver Fox mittens. Brutally cold here!

Oh my. If you wore that to my Mass this morning it would have been difficult to concentrate for sure!

And is it me or does it seem like fur is more ubiquitous than ever before? I mean we have had some pretty cold winters over the last few years (especially here in Chicago) but this season in particular seems like furs are out in full force. It's not just a regular trend either, it seems like there has been an awakening of sorts...like at any moment fur could become the winter garment of choice for a majority of the population, regardless of income or social status.

We went out to dinner at an upscale restaurant here in town last night and it was a blast. The place was packed and it was all of ten degrees outside. My wife wore her lynx. I also saw a full length rabbit, five or six minks, and one sable. Another woman had a fur parka of sorts but the hood, cuffs, and collar were lined with black fox.

Side note. Many women were there last night in rather plastic looking jackets and thin thermal coats. With a wind chill at perfect zero and it already ten degrees out, I knew they were cold. The waiting area was near the front doors (I had a reservation of course), but the constant door opening and they were all freezing. I can never understand that, no matter how cold a woman is, it seems that one would naturally want to try fur to stay warm. Oh well. A week long lineup of single digit temperatures here so I'm happy!

I recently went to a high end mall and saw a mink vest and a mink collar. The best sighting was early last year when I saw a woman wear a sheared mink jacket with chinchilla trim collar and cuffs. Not bad for southern California.

I did help contribute to fur wearing. Two weeks ago a female friend visited me and I gave her a silver fox stroller, to which she wore out as we went shopping at a mall. I could tell she received many looks. We visited the fur salon there, to which the associate complimented her fox.

Another subzero day here.

Lots of rabbit jackets and a couple of mink jackets too. Haven’t seen any foxes today though.....

Love your new avatar btw. Cool outfit and fur of course.

Thank you very much for the compliment. Lately I'm trying to wear fur out in a more normal, every day setting. I live in a rural part of the South and while there is a rugged masculinity to it, there is also a subset of the population that cannot stop asking me endless questions as well. I've been restricting my wear to more upscale businesses or restaurants. I drive a fairly large luxury pick up truck, and champion the day (and I hope it is soon), where I can wear my men's coyote jacket and not get hassled.

I hope that happens for you soon. Everyone should be able to wear furs and not be hassled. If I only wore furs to upscale places, I would not be able to get through my collection each year so i wear mine simply based upon temperature...below 20 c and I am wearing a fur coat.