Show us your furs - New or Old

neoJaguar

• 3 weeks later...

I still say furmented and fur limited should get together and take pics, Or better yet......make a video fashion show.

• 1 month later...

My first fox coat that I just bought off ebay. I am so in love already, it's been my dream since I was 10 years old. I can't wait for it to arrive!!!

[attachment=1]s-l1600.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]s-l1600 (5).jpg[/attachment]

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I did, I am going to take pics tonight, once I get all glammed up. It is amazing. It's my first real fox so I have been enjoying it very much, I love it.

So much teasing lol, but here is me in my amazing coat, I love it! I feel so sexy in it. And now I really feel a art of this community.

Nothing to show at this point.

Last new fur was a full length, hooded blue/white fox.

Undergoing a few repairs at the moment! Put my thumb through a seam, pulled about 10” apart!

Having the hook/eye closures replaced with something longer and better. Had a hook pull free.

Should be ready in time for fall though!

Newest, to be ordered, and started by Friday, are a pair of Chinchilla furs!

A short, 31” hooded coat, and a custom 54” hooded coat. A women’s design, custom to me!

And yes, I’m requesting a drawstring hood, for both! Like having my head and ears covered up

at times, especially if the wind is blowing! May be looking for ideas/suggestions for an accessory

belt for the full length coat. Fur, or leather, or....?

Photos when I can!

Hopefully, I’ll be able. Currently undergoing IV antibiotics yet, for a raging Staph infection!!

Another 2 weeks yet. At least I hope!

• 2 weeks later...

I just purchased a new custom made silver fox. But I have nothing to show for it because I'm going to be paying installments on it for the next two years if I don't get some assistance in the meantime. So uhhhh...anybody want to purchase one of my custom made giant fox hats in the mean time? I need about $5,500's worth of sales

I just purchased a new custom made silver fox. But I have nothing to show for it because I'm going to be paying installments on it for the next two years if I don't get some assistance in the meantime. So uhhhh...anybody want to purchase one of my custom made giant fox hats in the mean time? I need about $5,500's worth of sales

Let's keep this area to photos, and not requests to buy stuff. Keep it to the mall.

Let's keep this area to photos, and not requests to buy stuff. Keep it to the mall.

lol okay. I was just trying to hype up the crowd. The coat is technically mine. I just have to keep paying for it lol