Show us your furs - New or Old

neoJaguar

Thanks for the kind words again. But to reiterate, my coat is a natural blue fox, not a white fox. The fur still has silver/grey tips at the end of the guard hairs and an overall grayish white hue. It’s not a stark white fox fur because that would imply that there is no color contrast in the pelts. Here is a picture of it in better lighting when I brought it home from the salon last week:

[image]

https://imgur.com/HP2z5FE

[/image]

See? It's a blue fox.

• Like 1

Now I may have to have a similar coat but in crystal fox made

Best of luck, dude. If I've inspired you all to chase after that giant coat you've always wanted then that's good enough for me.

One of the things I neglected to mention is when I first brought my fur home early last week, I showed pictures to Christina Saint-Marche and she was absolutely floored by the size of the coat. She loves everything about it. And if my coat is enough to make her jaw drop, then I know for a fact that this was a worthwhile purchase.

That last photo isn’t a picture of my closet. It was taken at the furrier. I just happened to snap that shot while I was paying for the fur coat.

That's a very nice collection you have there punisherthunder.

Thank you. Believe it or not that pic is 3 years old and is only half our collection, which has grown since then.

Would like to put them on the bed and roll around naked.

ugh...seriously, not to backseat moderate the content on these forums, but some of you need really to apply some kind of filter before you post. Most of those sexual innuendos present here are not appropriate in the general discussion boards. Save that stuff for the 18+ areas. Not to mention but some of the members here (like myself) are only into Furs because we enjoy them for their fashion and warmth. Not everyone is here because they need an outlet for their fetishes or fantasies.

Panther10 makes a good point that we all need to remember - keep the adult content in the adult area. While there were no explicit sexual references in the post he replied to and moderation is not really needed, we do need to remember that some members are not here to satisfy a sexual fetish, but merely to enjoy fur for its various non-sexual qualities.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my fur collection so far :

[image]5415[/image]

On the left this is a shadow white fox jacket :

[image]5417[/image]

then a bluefox jacket

[image]5414[/image]

and finally a polar fox coat :

[image]5416[/image]

I just bought my first fur coat yesterday. It's a granite gray mink coat. I looked for black but they didn't have the style I wanted. My girlfriend already has a white hip-length mink coat and a 3/4 length purple mink coat. Both have hoods. She is also passionate about fur coats. I don't think I'll wear mine unless she wears hers. I don't feel the confidence to wear mine out alone yet. I literally cannot wait for winter. I wish I could wear it now.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, excalafur1. 4 foxes & 2 coyotes sounds pretty nice, too. Have you had any success in finding red fox furs, or furs with hoods by any chance? Unfortunately, my collection is lacking in these two areas haha

• 4 weeks later...