Cruela De Vil Appreciation Thread

furlover15

That always struck me about the original- anita, the pretty heroine of the movie says she'd love a new fur. In the remake, she works designing fashion at a company that uses fur heavily. The heroine of the movie never speaks ill of fur, and traditional furs are completely accepted by everyone around.

So as much as animal rights loons like to brandish Cruella as the ultimate put down to fur lovers, the movies themselves were never anti-fur. Just anti kidnapping and murdering people's pets, which i don't really think is an issue in real life.

Everyone involved in the films seems to be in real life pro fur

The original voice of cruella de vil

Betty-Lou-Gerson2.jpg

Glenn Close, outside the role of cruella

3f003c8b400cf25e621a17d2f036e1fb--glenn-close-fur-jackets.jpg

226F-033-016.jpg

An article from dodie smith, the author of the orignal book reads:

But did this make Dodie happy? No. She complained bitterly about any less-than-gushing book reviews and was outraged when the play of I Capture the Castle was not sufficiently appreciated by critics or audiences. She spent money extravagantly, then moaned about how impoverished she was. She was fiercely critical of all her friends and acquaintances, and in later life, preferred to avoid people altogether. Animals, particularly dogs, were her passion, although she took this to extremes – for example, feeding mice and rats in her country cottage, until the kitchen was “carpeted with mice” and the lawn “alive” with rats. (Mind you, her love of animals didn’t prevent her from eating meat or wearing fur coats.)

I own the figurine and have it on my computer desk. Always wondered why she would want dalmation instead of the gorgeous fox coat she was wearing. Oh well.

Exactly same as what I thought too. Yes, having a coat in Dalmation's fur is very rare and "soft" (As I remember Cruella has said fur of Dalmation's puppy is much softer than that of the older one). So I think the "softness" of the fur may be the reason she desperately wants to own such a fur coat.

But just same as you said, her original fox coat is already gorgeous enough(at least for me it is definitely good enough in terms of softness, size, and fur type).

How she looks right at the fox-- he must be terrified!
Well, I guess he has nothing to fear any more as he already found his destiny. His brothers and sisters should rather be terrified.

Especially if you consider that the model on the webpage seems to have only him at the moment. I hope she has tasted blood, I want more pics from her.

I think she wanted more too. This first pic from the model's instagram is tagged #silverfox. Looks like he wasn't the last fox to die for her. She has some other fur pics as well.

I feel the look of fear sticks to their faces and she can see it when she looks at him, able to enjoy the emotions he felt to be her pelt. Which is like you say his destiny, so he is a good and lucky fox. The whole litter got to experience it eventually, as will all their descendents.

It is a great fox that convinces a human to want more fox pelts. It starts with just one then turns into dozens, hundreds, or even more. Many foxes have been farmed and plucked from the wild to satisfy her desire by now and hopefully many more will follow. Litter after litter will be born and feel the same as the first fox as they become her pelts. It is amazing she has come to appreciate all of them dying for her.

All the emotion of the foxes giving their lives for a human to use their fur is very powerful in its aura and you can feel it just seeing it. It is so nice people love it as the fox provides the reverse compared to what he felt to people.

How she looks right at the fox-- he must be terrified!
Well, I guess he has nothing to fear any more as he already found his destiny. His brothers and sisters should rather be terrified.

Especially if you consider that the model on the webpage seems to have only him at the moment. I hope she has tasted blood, I want more pics from her.

I think she wanted more too. This first pic from the model's instagram is tagged #silverfox. Looks like he wasn't the last fox to die for her. She has some other fur pics as well.

I feel the look of fear sticks to their faces and she can see it when she looks at him, able to enjoy the emotions he felt to be her pelt. Which is like you say his destiny, so he is a good and lucky fox. The whole litter got to experience it eventually, as will all their descendents.

It is a great fox that convinces a human to want more fox pelts. It starts with just one then turns into dozens, hundreds, or even more. Many foxes have been farmed and plucked from the wild to satisfy her desire by now and hopefully many more will follow. Litter after litter will be born and feel the same as the first fox as they become her pelts. It is amazing she has come to appreciate all of them dying for her.

All the emotion of the foxes giving their lives for a human to use their fur is very powerful in its aura and you can feel it just seeing it. It is so nice people love it as the fox provides the reverse compared to what he felt to people.

What a thoughtful post!

Wait, so... you didn't touch this pic? o:

I solemnly swear that if it's been "enhanced," it is not my doing. Though the thought didn't occur to me till you mentioned it. I suppose it might be!

I solemnly swear that if it's been "enhanced," it is not my doing. Though the thought didn't occur to me till you mentioned it. I suppose it might be!

I found the coat, put the link in the description. It's unbelievable huge if true whoa

Finnish Raccoon is so hot. I love the way it looks so wild and sumptuous. That's the kind of fur a woman should wear when her man needs to feel the stroke of her whip to tame his wild flesh! As for how many animals it takes to make such a coat maybe 15-18? What is cruel to me is a woman feeling a chill on her lovely body because over sensitive people object to harvesting natures dearest gift!

Finnish Raccoon is so hot. I love the way it looks so wild and sumptuous. That's the kind of fur a woman should wear when her man needs to feel the stroke of her whip to tame his wild flesh! As for how many animals it takes to make such a coat maybe 15-18? What is cruel to me is a woman feeling a chill on her lovely body because over sensitive people object to harvesting natures dearest gift!

15-18 isn't cruel to you for the benefit of a lovely lady, but what about 101?

15-18 isn't cruel to you for the benefit of a lovely lady, but what about 101? I was just guessing on how many raccoons it must have taken to make that beautiful coat. As long as the fur is taken legally I don't care how many animals it takes. Dare I say all the merrier!!!!

• 2 months later...

Mmm, that coat is massive. Looks real too. I like how cruella is evil because she wears furs, but the people dressing up as her wear real furs. It's like they're real cruellas themselves, all those animals dying to get the perfect coat

Living dalamatian... for how long

• 2 weeks later...

Well I am not sure whether this question had been discussed before, but what is the reason for Cruella's obsession with fur?

Like does she also have a fur fetish which is same as many of us, or simply because of the luxurious characteristics of fur which Cruella can show off herself to others(such as Anita in the 1961 animation version)?

Well I am not sure whether this question had been discussed before, but what is the reason for Cruella's obsession with fur?

Like does she also have a fur fetish which is same as many of us, or simply because of the luxurious characteristics of fur which Cruella can show off herself to others(such as Anita in the 1961 animation version)?

In the movies she just goes on a lovely monologue about fur's beauty. In the book she is described as always wanting to be hot, like a devil her temperature needs to be hellish and furs add to that.