Top 5 Fur Fantasies: Your's & Mine

TeaseMeWithFur

So most of Us Fur Lover's have or continue to fantasize about Fur, Sex in Fur, Famous People in Fur and how these fantasies could play out. These would be My Top 5 if dreams come true.

5. A Limoscene breaks down on the street I live, the driver opens the door, a gorgeous blonde peers out the door in a full length golden sable coat, sunglasses and gold stilleto high heels. The inside of the limoscene is covered in sable as Her Coat opens to reveal, could this be Taylor Swift.

4. I am browsing through a NYC Fur Salon and the power goes out, I am the only one in the store with 3 Beautiful Saleswomen.

3. I attend a Posh Beverly Hill's Party and discover 50 expensive Furs on a bed

2. I awaken in Cruella Devilles Fur Lair.

1. I am transported to a kingdom where every man and women wears fur all the time.

To arrive at my knew ultra luxurious yacht in a sable lined rolls wear full length sable, the sitting on the 5 decks draped in throws of sable or chinchilla, the master suite bed draped the in a high quality Berguzin sable blanket with matching throws draped over the two French settees, the 10 suite guest suite in golden sable, the un suite bathrooms with sinking marble baths and 23 carat gold faucets. the white marble floors with several mats of black mink and all outdoor decks with ultra sensitive moveable roofs for protecting the throws of soft chinchilla that cover the sunbeds in the pool area where guests lounge been served champagne by servants in immaculate with uniforms designed by Versace.

come home to a 3bed two bath with large fireplace in canada with all rooms covered in furs on the bed

and a dozen fox/lynx/mink furs in every closet and one bath tub filled with soft furs....

1. own a finnish raccoon fur jacket and a fox fur (blue/black/silver/crystal) jacket with large and thick collar

2. my girlfriend/wife will also share the same fur-loving habit as me (though I don't even have a gf), thus we can play and enjoy fur together

3. living in a fur-friendly place (my home country is a highly anti-fur place)

4. meet and seduced by pretty woman(aged 30-40) who wears a true "Cruella fur" (voluminous, white fox coat with black tails)

5. get a girlfriend first!!!

So most of Us Fur Lover's have or continue to fantasize about Fur, Sex in Fur, Famous People in Fur and how these fantasies could play out. These would be My Top 5 if dreams come true.

5. A Limoscene breaks down on the street I live, the driver opens the door, a gorgeous blonde peers out the door in a full length golden sable coat, sunglasses and gold stilleto high heels. The inside of the limoscene is covered in sable as Her Coat opens to reveal, could this be Taylor Swift.

4. I am browsing through a NYC Fur Salon and the power goes out, I am the only one in the store with 3 Beautiful Saleswomen.

3. I attend a Posh Beverly Hill's Party and discover 50 expensive Furs on a bed

2. I awaken in Cruella Devilles Fur Lair.

1. I am transported to a kingdom where every man and women fur all the time.

To arrive at my knew ultra luxurious yacht in a sable lined rolls wearing a full length sable, the sitting on the 5 decks draped in throws of sable or chinchilla, the master suite bed is draped in a high quality Russian Berguzin sable blanket with matching throws draped over the two French settees, the 10 guest suite's in golden sable, the un suite bathrooms with sinking marble baths with gold faucets. the white marble floors with several mats of black mink and all outdoor decks with ultra sensitive moveable roofs for protecting the throws of soft chinchilla that cover the sunbeds in the pool area where guests lounge been served champagne by servants in immaculate white uniforms , designed by Versace, with armed security patrolling the yacht for undesirable's especially peta scumbags.