Top 5 Fur Fantasies: Your's & Mine

TeaseMeWithFur

So most of Us Fur Lover's have or continue to fantasize about Fur, Sex in Fur, Famous People in Fur and how these fantasies could play out. These would be My Top 5 if dreams come true.

5. A Limoscene breaks down on the street I live, the driver opens the door, a gorgeous blonde peers out the door in a full length golden sable coat, sunglasses and gold stilleto high heels. The inside of the limoscene is covered in sable as Her Coat opens to reveal, could this be Taylor Swift.

4. I am browsing through a NYC Fur Salon and the power goes out, I am the only one in the store with 3 Beautiful Saleswomen.

3. I attend a Posh Beverly Hill's Party and discover 50 expensive Furs on a bed

2. I awaken in Cruella Devilles Fur Lair.

1. I am transported to a kingdom where every man and women wears fur all the time.

Great thread! My "fantasies" are more about wearing and ownership then seeing others in fur. So here goes.

5. Going to a formal event with my man while wearing a gorgeous gown and a fur to go with it.

4. Walking into the fur salon with the knowledge that if I fall in love with a fur I could afford it.

3. Wearing fur in a professional setting (in particular for an intimidating look).

2. The bed room adventures resulting from fantasy #5

1. Owning a lynx coat.

Edited by Guest

Here are my Top 5 Fantasies

5. Seeing Taylor Swift in 80s fox fur in her music video.

4.Watching Anna Kendrick sing in Lynx fur in Pitch Perfect 3.

3. Looking at Nikki Bella in sable fur in her entrence with Brie in fox fur.

2. Iggy Azalea in fox fur and Charli XCX in 80s fox fur in concert.

1. All of the wwe divas in 80s fox fur.

5 - To reenact the scene at the end of the dance montage in Mannequin, ending with me catching Kim Cattrall in the Coyote fur coat..........

4 - Going into a fur salon and having a beautiful sales girl model the furs, hugging me with each one

3 - Giving a fur as a gift to my Fiancee, finding out that she sees them as sexy as I do.

2 - Winning the lottery, buying a big house, and filling one of the spare bedrooms with furs.

1 - Meeting one of our popular female members on the street (Fetish Mistress for example) sharing a friendly coffee chatting about furs, then being invited back to her house so I can see her collection. (No fetish, no domination, just treating each other as platonic friends, sharing our love of fur.)

Great thread! My "fantasies" are more about wearing and ownership then seeing others in fur. So here goes.

5. Going to a formal event with my man while wearing a gorgeous gown and a fur to go with it.

Walking into the fur salon with the knowledge that if I fall in love with a fur I could afford it

3. Wearing fur in a professional setting (in particular for an intimidating look).

1. Owning a lynx coat.

I once got to watch a very wealthy older lady walk into Neimen Marcus in what had to be a $500,000 Russian Sable and at least that much in Jewelery, it was clear She could buy anything She wanted, what a turn on.

Here are my Top 5 Fantasies

5. Seeing Taylor Swift in 80s fox fur in her music video.

4.Watching Anna Kendrick sing in Lynx fur in Pitch Perfect 3.

3. Looking at Nikki Bella in sable fur in her entrence with Brie in fox fur.

2. Iggy Azalea in fox fur and Charli XCX in 80s fox fur in concert.

1. All of the wwe divas in 80s fox fur.

80's Furs look good on just about anyone

5. Move earth away from sun for colder climate.

4. Build factorys all over the world that produce coats in your own design.Everybody can afford to buy them.

3. Build a time machine that take earth back to the 80's.

2. Vote in WF for president for planet FUR.

1. I'm James Bond and being interrogated by Barbara Bach.Of course she knows about my fetish.

4. Build factorys all over the world that produce coats in your own design.Everybody can afford to buy them.

1. I'm James Bond and being interrogated by Barbara Bach.Of course she knows about my fetish.

Back To The 80's, works for Me. It would be great to see Ivana Trump, Brooke Shields, Joan Collins and Cindy Crawford walking down the street in all Thier Glory.

1) To have hunting and trapping one of the top sports in N. America again.

2) That the organization PETA was never a part of this world.

3) That people “not” connected with the fur industry understood that 99% of the animals raised on a ranch are extremely well cared for; because they are money in the bank.

4) Go back to my youth in the 50's and 60’s/70's when 95% of my male friends were proudly dressed in some form of animal skin; from sheepskin, to raccoon, to other furs and when buckskin, elk and horse hide were the top choice for leather wear not cow.

5) That everyone could have at least one encounter in the bedroom with fur; in order to understand how incredibly magical and exciting it can be to play with.

1/ to be lucky enough to do joan Collins in her furs 2/to have Chelsea give me me fur bj 3/ be in brookes next fur film 4/be buried in fur all fur 5/meet a fantasy lady on line and meet in fur for fur fun

Readjusted. Totally would love to go to St. Moritz!

5. To have a closet full of furs, e.g. full length, strollers, bombers of various fur types and colors

4. To have a fox blanket

3. To visit St. Moritz (in the winter of course)

2. To stay for a week in an ice hotel in Quebec or Iceland WITH the fox blanket (and of course stroll about in various furs).

1. That my wife would share my enthusiasm for fur with me.

Edited by Guest

Walking into the fur salon with the knowledge that if I fall in love with a fur I could afford it

1. Owning a lynx coat.

I once got to watch a very wealthy older lady walk into Neimen Marcus in what had to be a $500,000 Russian Sable and at least that much in Jewelery, it was clear She could buy anything She wanted, what a turn on.

I was in Paris once and saw a uniformed chuffour open the read door of a rolls royce for a couple who stepped out she had on a floor lenth coat of chinchilla, I followed them in to Fendi's and overhead them order several throws of sable for their new yacht before buying a puncho of sable for her they had to be bilionaire's because the had a few bodyguards with them

I'm envious of your observation! I don't even have a passport. I've never been off the N. American continent. Been to Canada and Mexico PRE passport requirement.

At any rate, just watching that had to have been exciting! Chinchilla is my favorite, but for a guy I think a jacket is about enough. As stated in my post, I'd just love to try on a sable. It is definitely OUT OF MY LEAGUE!

1) To have hunting and trapping one of the top sports in N. America again.

2) That the organization PETA was never a part of this world.

3) That people “not” connected with the fur industry understood that 99% of the animals raised on a ranch are extremely well cared for; because they are money in the bank.

4) Go back to my youth in the 50's and 60’s/70's when 95% of my male friends were proudly dressed in some form of animal skin; from sheepskin, to raccoon, to other furs and when buckskin, elk and horse hide were the top choice for leather wear not cow.

5) That everyone could have at least one encounter in the bedroom with fur; in order to understand how incredibly magical and exciting it can be to play with.

There's only one thing to do with scum like peta eradicate the vermin how I would do it is to shocking to be made public.

5. Watching Taylor Swift playing Alexis of Dynasty wearing 80s white fox fur from season 3 in a episode Battle Lines

4. Watching Jennifer Lawerence playing Krystle of Dynasty wearing 80s Crystal fox fur

3. Britney Spears playing Vicky from Another World wearing 80s Crystal fox

2. Jessica Simpson playing Amanda from Dynasty wearing 80s fox

1. Iggy Azalea playing Felicia from Another World wearing 80s red fox fur

Don't forget to post Who wore fur on Dynasty and What favorite soap opera from the 1980's

5. Own more faux furs, to go more, erm, "wild" and "far" on them (because there are not even one furrier where I live)

4. Sew at least one f/l fur coat

3. Own a closet full of furs

2. Own a sable

4. Walking into the fur salon with the knowledge that if I fall in love with a fur I could afford it.

SeansualBill.... Love your idea and I def want to be stuck with some beautiful women in a furrier to have some fun with....

I'm envious of your observation! I don't even have a passport. I've never been off the N. American continent. Been to Canada and Mexico PRE passport requirement.

At any rate, just watching that had to have been exciting! Chinchilla is my favorite, but for a guy I think a jacket is about enough. As stated in my post, I'd just love to try on a sable. It is definitely OUT OF MY LEAGUE!

It was exciting the sable throws they bought were beautiful and quite big and listing to the discussing how they would decorate there new yacht with them was quite special the girl asked which is for our bed to which he answered the rear Chiness silk to line it will be here shortly but it more difficult then expected to get.

yes.my nr.5 will come true.

http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change/mini-ice-age-coming-in-next-fifteen-years-new-model-of-the-suns-cycle-shows-10382400.html

pretty good top 5 Marcel!!!

The idea of St. Moritz White Turf Sable's, Lynx's and Foxes 12 months a year isn't too bad

To arrive by uniformed chauffeured Rolls Royce at the wonderful shop of Dennis Basso on Madison New York for an afternoon of sable pampering

• 1 year later...

It was exciting found out later he was a billionaire from Russia, with an estimated worth of 35billion euros she a good bit younger with several home's, in Paris, Monte Carlo, St Moritz London and Spain all staffed and a spread outside Moscow with 24/7 armed security rumour is the rear of his rolls was done in sable fur, just imagine his young wife in chinchilla sitting on and surrounded by Russian sable.

1) Have a fox stole custom made for my wife. ( the kind with the WHOLE foxes) 2) Matching coyote fur hats and coats for the wife and I ( she also has a muff) 3) Wife and I hunt and kill a polar bear so we can have him made into a "love" rug. 4) Own a prosperous fur farm. 5) Animals treated well, both wild and raised with no need for an endangered species list.

after a year, let's see:

1 - owning a 80's style f/l coat (sable or fox recommended)

2 - roleplay as cruella

3 - take a walk wearing only a fur coat

4 - take someone to a fur shop and make it love furs

5 - sew at least one coat on my own