A Tribute to Fur Fashion Guide Web Site

White Fox

*pours out a little Pepsi in memory of the good/positive times and content FFG brought us over the years*

Hello all.. I will miss it a lot but now im here and hope to enjoy The Fur Den

Nice to see you here again!

I liked the FFG, because it not only showed that I'm not alone in the fur loving thing, but it opened my mind in various fetish aspects. even though I'm not a user that post too much, they made me get more comfortable with my desires, and well, a little less alone. it was 4 or 5 years of daily visits. I'm sad that they're gone, but well, life goes on. I'm new here, and the place seems really great, I hope to have a good time here too ^^

Red Fox and other new members who have posted. I really want to say a hearty welcome to all of You! We have been really busy here trying to figure out what new people really want from this site. How we can make it better. So, we have not had a lot of time to welcome new members or answer important posts. But we are so glad that each and every one of you are here. If the Fashion Forum should come back you can decide if you go back there or if you stay with us. But if you decide to stay, we will do our level best to make this a site that you will enjoy to the fullest.

Welcome aboard to all old members and new, It really is so good to see this place rocking again!

White Fox