Slander, A Must Read...

Fetish Mistress

I have always been hesitant to use titles.

Sometimes they are necessary: "Manager" or "Supervisor" or things like that. For the most part, however, they only serve the purpose of propping up the egos of people who have those titles.

For several years, I was the projectionist and technician for a large chain of movie theaters. I won't name the company but it's the one that had the dancing cats for its mascots. In all those years, I never referred to myself as the "chief" of anything. I referred to myself as "operator" or "technician." My official title was "Region Engineer." I bristled at that and, when pressed I would simply reply that I was the "Field Service Tech."

I was just as happy to be referred to as, "the movie guy."

In my experience, only the least qualified and most insecure people are the ones who seem to need titles to justify their existence.

Ha… I now have it on Very good authority Mr. 2DYE4 Opps… let’s give him his correct title **Chief of Staff** AKA (Shit Mouth) Was Banned from the Furden for being an arse hole again Mr. Shit mouth, 2DYE4 now he Is supreme commander of the FurFetish scene and knows everything about me (I don’t think so) I am not English as I have said before, but just look at his comments (his spelling) in all his previous post’s, the guy is either pissed up all the time or on drugs or a he is F*cking slack head???

No, that person was not banned.

There was a... how should I say... a "discussion" and, as a result, the parties involved agreed to disagree. The final words were along the lines of, "You can go elsewhere if you want," and he said, "Okay, I will."

That was the last I remember.

Nobody was banned and, if he wants to, he can come back. We only ask that our members behave like adults.

We only had one series of incidents where accounts were locked or memberships were terminated or, as they say, "banned." We, the staff, took the issue very seriously and we all agreed that such action was necessary but only as a last resort.

There was one other member who posed a "problem" and that account was temporarily suspended but, after deliberation, that person was allowed to come back on a promise of good behavior.

All,of those incidents took place years ago and, since that time, we have never even come close to terminating, suspending or "banning" anybody. At least, none that I can remember.

Neither do I or any of the owners or staff have any plans or desires to suspend, terminate or ban anybody.

I hope we never have to do anything like that again.

just want to be fair here. No, the person mentioned was not banned. He decided that our rules here were too strict so he wanted to go elsewhere. Worker mentioned the other folks who have been banned. The only exception of course is trolls and such.

aren't we just beating a dead horse at this point? lol
At this point I agree - this discussion has gone on too long so I am locking the topic. Time to move on and get back to discussing fur.