Slander, A Must Read...

Fetish Mistress

Well I have said it before and I will say it again, below is a slanderous quote from YES you guessed it 2DYE4 **Chief of Staff** at FFG...

Definition of slander... slander, noun, LAW...

1.the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation. (I can see solicitors being involved here)

FtishMistressUK: aka brooke0071, aka brooke 9971: the weird thing about this one is that brooke9971 was a member of FFG for years but every so often would refer to himself/herself with a different name. After doing some research it turns out the current user of the name (and the one who runs the whole FtshMistress pay site) is the wife or girlfriend of the original account holder. At any rate, it was another case of coming here and spamming the site. Also, this person is a very unpleasant individual in general (you can see it when she posts on other fur-related forums...). BE WARNED: apparently she still somehow lurks around this forum and then comments negatively this forum elsewhere; make sure she doesn't try to PM disguised as someone else to try to lure you into her pay site: no matter how tempting it may look, trust me, it's not worth it. She's really kind of a mental case, so I've been told, and her actions on our site seem to support that observation.

It's simple. You are a competitor. You must be a good competitor because, from the looks of things, they see you as a threat.

From that perspective, consider yourself a success.

My advice... Take your success and build on it. When you have become an even BIGGER success, you can put your thumbs in your ears, waggle your fingers, stick out your tongue and go "Ptptptptpt!"

Don't dance with the devil!

You won't change the devil but the devil with change you!

Yes but I have not posted anything on FFG site for over a year "banned" so if his members post my clips am I to blame? Best 2DYE4 lines all member up in a line and banned everyone, and I don't understand the hostility after all they are not even producing videos anymore...

Mistress XXX

So... You post hot fur videos on the internet and, when other people get turned on by them and post them on the other site, THEY get all pissed off about it?

It sounds like you're doing something right! If I was in your place, I'd enjoy being a thorn in their side.

After being in a toxic relationship for over twenty years, one thing I have learned is that I can't control other people and I can't make them change. If I try to change them, I only end up hurting myself.

Best advice: Let them go. The leopard can't hide his spots.

Brooke,

Just wanted to say that I think your videos are amazing and is, in my humble opinion, the best fur fetish content at the moment.

Keep up the great work.

That kind of attitude is ultimately unsustainable. People start out believing that they are some kind of crusader, fighting for a cause but quickly become nothing more than a cabal.

There are a lot of middle class White guys, like me, who think Asian women are hot. That's a bankable asset in your favor. If you played your cards right, you could grow your business into something that overshadows the other guys.

Sometimes, it is better not to fight on the other guy's terms. Instead, you define the playing field and set the rules according to your terms, not theirs.

Success is much sweeter when you are able to look the other guy right in the face and say, "Too bad! You could have had me on your team!"

• 3 weeks later...

The mod over there, whose name will not be mentioned, is a nazi. I let an f-bomb slip the other day on the forums and he editted my post because of it. It's hard enough finding a forum on the internet for our fetish PERIOD, but then to have little Hitlers like him come in and be thought police? Jesus tap dancing Christ, what a world. Needless to say, I won't be visiting or contributing there anymore. Most of the male members there are desperate to the point of being gay anyway.

I agree with you, Snake! Liking fur is supposed to be a GOOD thing! Why do some people think they have to turn such a good thing into a cult of exclusion?

As a person who likes fur and who wants more fur, the way to have more is to share with as many people as possible. (Within limits.) Excluding others is, in my view, exactly opposite to the goal of sharing fur.

As a caretaker, here, I try to be as tolerant as I can. I have been exposed to too much intolerance in my life and I'm trying to stay away from things and people who are like that. I try to encourage tolerance in people around me, too. I'm not perfect but I try. Some days are better than others.

Just for information, the way we censor words/language around here is almost entirely context sensitive.

There are three words in our automatic word censor. The F-bomb. The C-word. The N-word. Words that everybody probably agrees are dirty. Personally speaking, I don't care about swearing but, here in public, I try to keep it to a minimum.

If swear words are used in posts, I decide what do to by reading the entire post and considering what the poster meant. If swearing is used as a put-down or as a way to hurt others, I'll censor it. But, ordinary swearing... I don't give a shit.

So, I logged into that other forum the other day to say goodbye to someone. And just to prove that everything I said about that mod was true....

[image]http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a484/RapeCulture/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12-13181441_zps900b7fd7.png[/image]

Of course, he couldn't ban me for something I said or did on their actual forum, that would have actually been legit and fair, hahaha. What a tool.

Their pay materials are no competition for your stuff, Brooke. Hell, ever since Cookie mysteriously vanished, nothing has been uploaded for months and months, lol.

I try to avoid posts like this as site owner here, as I would expect others to do if someone made a post condemning this site on THEIR forum. However, I just want to further Worker's post to say that we could count the number of members who have ever been banned here for ANY reason other than spammers on our fingers. We do everything that we possibly can to avoid that and that will never change as long as our current staff are around. Errors HAVE been make. I don't know why but one member mentioned that his posts into our gallery were removed and I never understood that as we would not do that. Someone must have "pushed the wrong button" somehow. Again Snake I want to welcome you to the Den as a poster here and stress that we would LOVE to hear from you or anyone else any negative comments that you have as that is the only way that we can make this place better. Post them in a forum or in a PM. It does not matter. We will always welcome comments even if they are negative. We WANT to hear them.

Funny thing, I've been a member here for years. However, I do not post very much. I've also been a member at FFG for several years. although that apparently doesn't mean very much in the end.

Edited by Guest

I don't understand why people behave like that.

If their site is a for-profit venture, how can they make money by kicking members out?

If one is trying to attract paying customers, it doesn't make sense to lock people out like that.

In short... 2DYE4 is a total F*ucking idiot and if their site goes down they only have themselves to blame, some guys have posted clips of mine on FFG, yes that's what a forum site is all about sharing? He says I post my clips all over the net "Oh beware" isn't that what they used to do to promote their films? Now I am an 11 toed crazy lunatic, with a tattoo of Mily Cirus on my elbow and he knows all about me and my past! Yeh... he wishes!

If you look at his spelling "well I am not English" but he cant even spell two words in a row correct! Hasn't he cottoned on to spell check yet!

I am 2DYE4 "chief of staff" and I will continue to ban everyone until I have annihilated this whole FFG site I tell you this guy has fallen face first out of his cuckoo clock...

Just imagine... Oh help us please donate, we need you, OK we send money then one little word out of place and..... Your BANNED cos I say so "chief of staff" I don't think this guy could organize his own lunch box...

Things that are happening with Brooke make a lot more sense when you consider what Snake just said about them not producing any new content.

If they are not producing any more new content, they MUST protect their market. Any new content producers are considered competition which diminishes their profits. Banning all outsiders and enforcing that ban by also banning anybody else who are not completely loyal to them seems logical if you put yourself in their place.

It's a lot like Medieval book burning. Destroy all things that threaten the establishment's control.

The problem is that this is an unsustainable model.

That is a very sad state of affairs for them. Don't you agree?

Things that are happening with Brooke make a lot more sense when you consider what Snake just said about them not producing any new content.

If they are not producing any more new content, they MUST protect their market. Any new content producers are considered competition which diminishes their profits. Banning all outsiders and enforcing that ban by also banning anybody else who are not completely loyal to them seems logical if you put yourself in their place.

It's a lot like Medieval book burning. Destroy all things that threaten the establishment's control.

The problem is that this is an unsustainable model.

That is a very sad state of affairs for them. Don't you agree?

Get rid of 2dye4, and the community would be great...You disagree with this guy, and you're banned. Their forum is going down so lets ban everyone who has a logical thought amirite? Oh well. I enjoyed that site, and was a sponsor member a couple times, but I'm not sad to see it go with its current unofficial leader.

Yes agree,he has total control of a site that is not his own,it could be a very good site but he seems to get great enjoyment out of banning people.

Not much success at banning that pizza-guy in the fleece forum.

Banning is an absolutely empty gesture anyway. It's not like a member just can't get a new account if they wanted. I think the loser mod over there has an inferiority complex and has something to prove.

Another lovely feature of that site is that they love to sell your e-mail address to Chinese furriers. Bunch of scumbags.

I see he has taken down his childish comments about me now... Was the reason they were there in the first place is because he is a childish Muppet or a complete Arse-hole? (Mr... 2DYE4 = "Chief of Staff" = I will ban you! "Chief of Staff" What a statement good job he's not Chief of something important...

Mistress XXX

... they love to sell your e-mail address to Chinese furriers.
Here we have taken steps to block many of the known email address harvesters. Not all by any means, but many of the the worst ones.