i want to know what favorite kind of fur eveyone loves

FeliciaFox

hi im foxcoyote06,

i was wondering what kind of fur eveyone loves to wear outside or inside the home or out on the town also i love soap operas like dynasty or dallas i do have the third season on dvd and the fourth and the first season of dynasty, joan collins is my favorite, linda evans is second she wore some gorgeous furs too, i ove to wear ladies furs myself i love all fox furs and coyote furs and canadian lynx only the soft furs i love, im very fur friendly i do like to chat with crossdressers who love to wear real furs too, you can pm me anytime day or night, also i would to get to know you fur lovers.

I pretty much love all fur, honestly. It used to be that I was a bit of a snob about it: I only liked the thick foxes, coyotes, and lynxes (etc). I used to want nothing to do with "curly lamb" or "asktrackhahan" (deliberately killing the spelling there) because I couldn't sink my fingers in them. However, in recent times my wife has taken quite a liking to them becuse they tend to be very flattering and streamlined...really quite striking. They're still soft, but in a "run your hand along" way rather than "sink your hand into" kind of way.

I used to not like long haired beaver or mink...but it turned out I had only been acquainted with the lower quality versions of those coats. A true high quality version is quite soft!

While I love the look of a giant '80's fox coat, I really love a slim, A-line, princess cut mink or sheared beaver to make a woman look amazing.

FoxCoyote06

A white fox fur stole was my favourite when i used to crossdress. I also loved fox fur collars on coats. In the evenings i wore either a grey fox jacket or a calf-length Russian squirrel coat. Oh i miss those days if only for the wearing of my furs. I still have the fox jacket, the stole and a white fox fur hanging in a wardrobe; they are too beautiful to part with.

Blue or white fox has been my fav so far, but I've not had much exposure to anything else for a comparison. Would love to see a sable or chinchilla (or even mink) up close in real life... One day.

Im prity much the same as maxfur I like foxes but I also love rabbit But these are the only types we can afford at the moment ,But I love the look of sable if i ever come across a lot of money that is.

Regards

Definitely in the fox camp too, with a special fondness for silver, crystal, and red fox. Other favorites include (but are not limited to) lynx, coyote, and tanuki.

Oh, hi people, BTW. This is my first post here.

Hallo,

I'm not sure what my fav fur. I dreaming from a big cuddle and very soft whitefoxcoat. But it is to expensiv for me. I' ve still never before tast a sable or chinchilla. I think that also very soft fur.

I have some rabbitcoats, some foxstoles and sheeppelt-blankets.

Rabbit is a good and priceworth alternative compared with mink and rexrabbit is also soft and cuddle.

tombaer

So hard to pick favorites. Fox is first for me but I love mink, beaver (sheared not longhair) & sable (though I have none yet). I have no idea what my favorite piece would be though.

Hi Lucifur, by the way! Welcome!

I love them all but like all people are equal, ultimately some are more equal than others. Sable and Lynx are two of those. Fisher and Stone Martin are close behind with the premium Foxes.

Fitch, premium Squirrel, sheared Fur Seal and Beaver are very close behind.

Mink, natural Beaver and Otter are right there with the pack.

Chinchilla is super soft but lacks body. It's certainly nice and has its place.

Opposum, Alpaca, Vicuna, various Sheepskins and sheared Nutria are the "utilty" furs for rugs and spreads for high use areas and hippie coats.

Persian Lamb is for old ladies though recent discoveries in the eBay Forum has me rethinking that even.

OFF

I've always been a fan of fox especially crystal and red but

a few years ago i experienced mink first hand

and just thinking of how it feels makes my heart race.

• 6 years later...

Foxes for me. Preferably long, thick, hooded white or blue.

I also like sable.

And i like the feel of a rex rabbit, sheared beaver or chinchilla.