Fur den convention?

Guest furlessinCA

You qualify to be able to see that area so I have opened it for you. If I did my homework right, you will be able to enter it now.

See you there.

W

I, too, cannot access the fur freaks section, despite contribution and longevity on the site. LOVE the idea of a furry convention/meeting. Suggest Chicago/Canada/maybe Boston? Lets do it, friends!

• 3 weeks later...

You're welcome!

FYI: The reason why we lock that forum is so that people can talk about fur in ways that they don't want outsiders to see:

• Only members in good standing who are not simply lurkers are admitted as "Fur Freaks."
  • We only unlock the forum for people who ASK FOR ADMISSION.

That way we have reasonable assurance that you can talk about fur in a "more intimate" way but only people who understand what fur is all about will be able to see what goes on there.

Dang, I started this thread, and I can't even access where folks would plan to get toether...

Oh well, it's cool. As I said at the outset, a trip for a "fun" convention is probably out of my league now. Heck, I'm scrutinized for professional travel.

All that said, I do hope that people can get to meet one another... How 'bout them Bears!!??

Thanks! It always appeared. I just couldn't open it. I got a message saying I was not authorized to access "this area".

At any rate, thanks again!

J

• 13 years later...

Hallo beste fur-vrienden,

Dit jaar (2024) willen we het ‘FurEvent NL’ organiseren in oost-Nederland.

We willen graag inventariseren wie hier belangstelling voor heeft en mogelijk wenst te komen.

=============================================================================== 

Hello dear fur-friends,

This year (2024) we like to organizeFurEvent NL’ at the eastern part of The Netherlands.

We want to know who like to come.

For more information: http://fureventnl.wordpress.com