I must be an idiot..

Unclejoe420

TBH, I'm pretty suspicious of a few prolific posters here that are most definitely who or what they make out to be.....

sta, ...you know, I have not felt that way, except for one or two posters. In fact, I have met two of the mods here, so I know they are real.

But, in the last few years I have been here, yes - there have been a few. Eventually they are found out. In fact, they usually tell on themselves before long.

I guess in our little world here, it is like real life. Most are wonderful, honest, good people. But, Lord. There are those few that test you and can make so many unhappy!!

Linda

Sorry typo,,, what I meant was TBH, I'm pretty suspicious of a few prolific posters here that are most definitely not who or what they make out to be.....

TBH, I'm pretty suspicious of a few prolific posters here that are most definitely who or what they make out to be.....

sta, ...you know, I have not felt that way, except for one or two posters. In fact, I have met two of the mods here, so I know they are real.

But, in the last few years I have been here, yes - there have been a few. Eventually they are found out. In fact, they usually tell on themselves before long.

I guess in our little world here, it is like real life. Most are wonderful, honest, good people. But, Lord. There are those few that test you and can make so many unhappy!!

Linda