A Different World

robwsouthuk

Furelli,

Thanks for posting those youtubes, the designing women isn't the Aspen episode but nice all the same, and thanks for the brushstrokes one I love that fox coat!

Rob

• 2 months later...

Seeing as no one has posted on this thread for months, i might as well kick-start things again with this link from Sitcoms Online's pages for Mork & Mindy.

Of course it's the DDG Morgan Fairchild in her own Lynx Coat I'm certain of this as she wore it in other productions (e.g. the TV movie Time Bomb) & in Candid photos.

There are two more sets other than this: click on Pages 7 & 8 and then 9. It looks as if all of them come from the same episode- "Mork gets ERK".

Please, there's no need to applaude. Just send any spare cash you might have on you or lying around in a unused account to The SIG Benevolent Fund. It's a very worthy cause... Me.

Seeing as no one has posted on this thread for months, i might as well kick-start things again with this link from Sitcoms Online's pages for Mork & Mindy.

Of course it's the DDG Morgan Fairchild in her own Lynx Coat I'm certain of this as she wore it in other productions (e.g. the TV movie Time Bomb) & in Candid photos.

There are two more sets other than this: click on Pages 7 & 8 and then 9. It looks as if all of them come from the same episode- "Mork gets ERK".

Please, there's no need to applaude. Just send any spare cash you might have on you or lying around in a unused account to The SIG Benevolent Fund. It's a very worthy cause... Me.

One thing, if that's lynx, it doesn't look like it.