WTF haven't you yanks told us about Ann Coulter?

Guest touchofsable

I am just kidding Lord. Have you no sense of humour ffs?

1. A devils advocate will often exagerate the position to produce a reaction. That is what she does. She doesn't really think those things...she is just being provacative...and xcercising freedom of speech.

2. I am SICK of giving you the link to www.activistcash.com to show you that Heinz funds the Tides Foundation who channel money to radical anti fur and anti animal economy organisations. LOOK IT UP. Many democtarst are anti hunting anti fur and anti smoking. Sure the christian right have anti abortionisst and anti religious and sexual expression people too and THEY suck as well. INCLUDING Ann Coulter.

3. I DON'T agree with ann Coulter .I am not and never have been right wing and I am getting annoyed with you assuming I am. What part of LIBERTARIAN don't you understand? It is OUTSIDE the traditional left and right model of politics. It is Anti government conrol of all but basic laws. But she wears fur smokes and seems a laugh so that suits me in the bedroom get it? I have f**** communists before now; as long as they don't whine and are happy to wear fur and smoke its okay. If the latter aren't on then they ain't getting a shag see?

4. Anne coulter does wear fur. Evidence has been posted.

5. Sex games are about power. Its like a cat biting the neck of another to threaten a kill to establish power. ALL animals do it. Women do it to men too. That why we like dominatrix stuff. ITS FUN. Without someone taking the lead sex is clumsy and women will NOT get aroused. Women are turned on by power. Period. If I have to act like a Nazi in the bedroom so be it. Its just role play. I wouldn't bother getting whinging liberal chick in the bedroom anyway unless I was trying to help her overcome hangups. Power in sex is okay; as long as someone is not doing something against their will. I never met a girl who ddin't like getting their ass slapped.

Quit using the word liar. It is extraoridinarily uncouth debating etiquette.

And finally to sum up the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Doesn't mean I have to agree with them on everything...especially just to think they are attractive sexually!

What the hell is this? I can't fancy a chick in fur cos she's right wing? You can go screw Pam Anderson for all I care!

Lord,

When you disagree with ToS it does not mean he is a liar. It means you disagree. You seriously need to chill sometimes.

Linda

Lord,

When you disagree with ToS it does not mean he is a liar. It means you disagree. You seriously need to chill sometimes.

Linda

I only called him a liar when he lied. If I don't agree with his view, I try to say it's his own opinion, but he doesn't recognize I have mine.

"A devils advocate will often exagerate the position to produce a reaction."

This comment is the problem in a nutshell. ann coulter lies. She can't exaggerate, because there has to be a grain of truth to an exaggeration. Claiming there is any truth in her insults just makes you a liar as well.

How is it a lie to say North Korea should be nuked?

I do not believe North Korea should be nuked. BUT there is a strong argument for believing that we are stroing up a very very big problem for the future by not. The policy of supporting China's groth has not so far produced results. They will attack someone eventually. However; I persoanlly do not believe in pre emptive defence; I think the Iraq war wasn't a question of right or wrong; its just a mistake.

That is my view. Anne Coulter's is hers. In a democracy we can express either WITHOUT being called a liar. If you do so in the Houses of Parliament you WILL be thrown out....even if a lie is told.

But an expression of opinion isn't a lie. It can be based on a lie yes. Then attack the lie not the person.

Personally; I am all for nuking California.

See? that is just a provocation to stimulate discusion.

What I actualy mean is "a lot of political correctness comes from there and it annoys me as it stops me being a free human being"

The differnce between me and you Lord, is I ain't trying to stop you fancying hippy chicks cos they get on my nerves.