WTF haven't you yanks told us about Ann Coulter?

Guest touchofsable

Apparently:

"Fact: While in school, Ann wore fur coats to class, even in hot weather!"

"she wore furs to law school to annoy the pc classmates"

AND she is or was a chain smoker! AND very vocal against smoking bans.

She also says quite a lot of other stuff that seems good....BUT also some is crap.

But I could take her over my knee and beat the immigration and christian right crap out of her.

Anyway she looked pretty hot. NO PICS IN FURS?????

Ann Coulter - very sexy to look at, particularly if you use the mute button on your T.V. I'd love to see her in just a big,black fox stole, nylons & high heels -- Dream on!!

The Princess has commanded Touch Of Sable to find any and ALL Photos of Ann "Republican Party Spokeswoman" Coulter and bring them to ME immediatly. The Princess has spoken.

I have searched to no avail but I bet someone here has them.

I like it when you are bossy but this time I must apologise for coming up with zilch your wonderful furry highness.

She's a political hack I'm not sure any but the most insane conservative would find attractive .. politically speaking of course.

Variation on the old .. Put a bag in her mouth and XXXX for Old Glory

OFF

Its a good job there are some insane right wing hacks around to stop the rivers of politically correct bullshit drowning us.

And the good thing about conservative bitches is they know how to play; she can talk all she wants if she is in fur smoking

Its a good job there are some insane right wing hacks around to stop the rivers of politically correct bullshit drowning us.

And the good thing about conservative bitches is they know how to play; she can talk all she wants if she is in fur smoking

She is not really into fur and smoking. She's an attention whore. If she would have gotten the attention she wanted from joining PETA, and crusading against tobacco, she would.

Want proof, look up old episodes of Hannity and Colmes, where Oliver North guest hosted in place of hannity. There's an episode where she is a guest along with another guy. The hosts talk to the other guy for a few minutes, because the subject is something he is an acknowledged expert in. Then she starts whining, I mean actually saying, "Why hasn't anyone been talking to ME?" And then she draws attention away from the actual subject, just onto how she isn't getting attention.

That means her actual views are subordinate to her getting the spotlight. If you really think someone like that is on your side, you are an idiot.

BTW, politically correct does not mean a left view. It means to agree with the politics of the time.

There has to be something good about anyone who liberals hate as much as they hate Ann Coulter - ! 8)

You wanted Ann in fur? Here she is - in mink!

ann01ta0.th.jpg

Most Women including myself are Attention Whores and we KNOW we have almost EVERYONES attention in a Expensive Fur Coat. Ann can be disgustingly annoying, agreed.

She looks fine to me in fur!

And if she is pro fur for attention...so be it.

It beats Pamela Anderson's method of attention; she is far more intelligent and does raise very important points. That is what freedom of speech is all about; much as the so called liberals would like to destroy it.

Until the left and liberals drop their affronts to individual freedoms we need people like her to speak out.

Thanks for bringing it back on topic with the fur. Politics are not relevant here. If she wears fur that makes her a positive topic for converstaion.

She looks fine to me in fur!

And if she is pro fur for attention...so be it.

She isn't pro fur. She's known to tell bald-faced lies. In all likelyhood, she wore a fur once or twice, got a couple of comments, then claims she's the champion of the conservative movement because of that. If she was really pro fur, she would wear them now, instead of claiming she wore them in the past.

It beats Pamela Anderson's method of attention; she is far more intelligent and does raise very important points.

If you mean coulter, get out of my sight. I have no respect for someone who thinks getting the other side angry magically proves you right.

That is what freedom of speech is all about; much as the so called liberals would like to destroy it.

That's a lie. Liberal comes from the word liberty. In other words, someone who does not stand for freedom is not a liberal. You may call them that, and they may call themselves that, but that makes you and them both liars. And I don't care if the label is applied by millions of people. Millions of people can lie if something is blatantly false.

So yes, that does mean I don't consider much of the left to be true liberals. Yet your views prove you don't stand for liberty either. You don't stand for the rights of smokers. You stand for silencing those who speak out against it.

Until the left and liberals drop their affronts to individual freedoms we need people like her to speak out.

Yeah, bashing 9/11 widows is really holding a banner for freedom. No, wait. It's just flame-baiting, in real life, instead of the web. That isn't a champion, and you are just the sucker she likes: someone who puts her on a pedestal she doesn't really believe in, nor deserve.

Thanks for bringing it back on topic with the fur. Politics are not relevant here. If she wears fur that makes her a positive topic for converstaion.

If it was on topic, why did you post of bunch of political hack lies?

And as I mentioned, she doesn't wear fur. She just claims she does to get more attention for herself.

TOS -- No one has mentioned her because she is a national embarrassment -- A boil on the butt of American democracy.

Well, let's say, first of all, that Ann Coulter is not necessarily a spokesperson for Conservative "America." An embarrassment she is - for many of the left-wing moonbats ("9/11 widows" - and Cindy Sheehan - included! ) that she has exposed for exactly what they are. She's definitely a boil on their butt! For that, I cheer her on. She makes some people in this representative republic (as opposed to a democracy) think . . .

As long as Rosie O'Donnell is allowed to run her mouth, spouting a cultural Marxist philosophy which is diametrically opposed to the foundations of US socioeconomic history, people like Ann Coulter should be encouraged to provide some realism to what's going on in this world.

TOS -- No one has mentioned her because she is a national embarrassment -- A boil on the butt of American democracy.

Well, let's say, first of all, that Ann Coulter is not necessarily a spokesperson for Conservative "America." An embarrassment she is - for many of the left-wing moonbats ("9/11 widows" - and Cindy Sheehan - included! ) that she has exposed for exactly what they are. She's definitely a boil on their butt! For that, I cheer her on. She makes some people in this representative republic (as opposed to a democracy) think . . .

As long as Rosie O'Donnell is allowed to run her mouth, spouting a cultural Marxist philosophy which is diametrically opposed to the foundations of US socioeconomic history, people like Ann Coulter should be encouraged to provide some realism to what's going on in this world.

Yeah, mouthing off like those jackasses in the imdb boards is such a major embarrassment to the left.[/sarcasm]

Get a clue. She's a troll, and not on your side.

She's on HER side like so many from her generation .. ME ME ME ME ME LOOK AT ME

Those other talk radio turds are the same way.

OFF

She's on HER side like so many from her generation .. ME ME ME ME ME LOOK AT ME

Those other talk radio turds are the same way.

If I wanted a circus, rather than actual insight, I would watch Jerry Springer. And that's what those people are, on either side.

BTW, are Air America's troubles more due to them not being entertaining, or more due to their target demographic not being so desperate to be pandered to?

Examples of Coulter's "Wisdom" ...

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."

"[Canadians] better hope the United States doesn't roll over one night and crush them. They are lucky we allow them to exist on the same continent."

"I think the government should be spying on all Arabs, engaging in torture as a televised spectator sport, dropping daisy cutters wantonly throughout the Middle East, and sending liberals to Guantanamo."

"[Liberals] are always accusing us of repressing their speech. I say let's do it. Let's repress them. ... Frankly, I'm not a big fan of the First Amendment."

"I was going to have a few comments on the other Democratic presidential candidate, John Edwards, but it turns out that you have to go into rehab if you use the word 'faggot,' so I'm -- so, kind of at an impasse, can't really talk about Edwards ..."

"I take the Biblical idea. God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees God says, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.'"

"There are no good Democrats."

"I think we ought to nuke North Korea right now just to give the rest of the world a warning. ... They

She's gotta have some cripple peoples jokes? Doesn't she?

Our day is not complete without them

OFF

She is a commentator and devil's advocate.

Do you have any idea how evil a Kerry/Heinz power base would have been in the USA from the hunter/fur wearer point of view?

Don't worry about commentators and comediennes, worry about those who seek to control your lives.

In my bedroom if a good looking blonde in mink wants to play "lets nuke North Korea" she can.

But someone who seriously wants to control peoples morality health and way of life and tell me about ethics? They are going to get tied down and beaten

Sometimes a devils advocate can be heller fun in the bedroom

Right wing chicks tend not to take themselves too seriously

She is a commentator and devil's advocate.

Liar. A devil's advocate merely discusses the other side, for the sake of discussion. She doesn't do that, and you know it. She just panders to your views, by insulting the other guys, because you stupidly believe that magically proves your views are correct.

Do you have any idea how evil a Kerry/Heinz power base would have been in the USA from the hunter/fur wearer point of view?

When did they ever speak out against those? And don't tell me they would simply because of the supposed leanings of their party affiliation.

Don't worry about commentators and comediennes, worry about those who seek to control your lives.

Lying again. You only worry about those who don't agree with your views, not people who seek to control others in general.

In my bedroom if a good looking blonde in mink wants to play "lets nuke North Korea" she can.

That's the thing. Coulter doesn't wear fur.

But someone who seriously wants to control peoples morality health and way of life and tell me about ethics? They are going to get tied down and beaten.

And that isn't control? Freedom means the right to disagree. You won't even consider views you don't like, and even lie that religions you don't like are the roots of Nazism. That's a form of control.