So, Who Would Like To See A Fetish Forum?

FrBrGr

Just a slight change of TOS's comments. It may well be on a separate site.

Madison. Interesting thoughts. You may be fairly close to ours. We still have to get ours straight if and when we do this.

By the way, is this all of the members here who are interested in a fetish forum? If it is it may not be worth thinking about. We do need to know people are interested if we do all of this work. And memberships will be restricted to members of this forum who tell us they are fetish oriented by a post here, a pm, etc.

W

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• White Fox

• MadisonAvenueFurPrincess

• FurLoverinFL

• Worker 11811

Hi, my first post here. As one of the "quiet" (lurker if you prefer)members here yes I would like to see a more fetish oriented section but not at the expence of the rest of the forum or the members who are not into the fetish end of things. We need to accomidated both I believe.

And just so you know I am male, old enough to remeber when the old NTC was getting started and I have a host of fetishes, fur , sweaters, crossdressing (yep I'm one of those) and a few others.

hopplewite

Nice to have you aboard Hopplewite. There's no shame in crossdressing, all are welcome here. If anyone gives you a hard time here because if it, you let me know, and I'll nail their testicles to my trophy board.

My first husband is the reason I'm so twisted now and the reason I dated women for 5 years. This Guy I married seems to be a keeper though. But keep the table handy anyway. Love ya furry girl!

Yes, by all means, please lets bring it back. Of course, ample and clear warnings should be posted so that those fur lovers who are no into the sexual side, and gratification) many of us get from soft fur.

I have posted many XXX fur stories over the years, to several WEB sites that now no longer exist. I did not keep a hard copy of most of them however I would be wiling to re-write them if there is an interest.

I fully realize that there are levels and degrees all fur fetishes. Some may do in prvate what others of us are willing to share. There is no joy in reading about someone else's fur adventures. Still others are offended if there are not women involved in XXX fur stories. I have posted XXX stories about the results of sharing my wife's new sheared mouton lamb ("beaver fur" in Europe) fur coat with some friends of mine (none were fur lovers; none ever gave fur a second thought other than to say a good looking girl becomes even more attractive when decked out in or on soft fur coats.

I hope an XXX forum will be established, and I hope all the fur lovers out there will post new, or re-post their old XXX fur stories (and perhaps later, XXX PICs, to).

Welcome back! I remember you from your FurMe screen name. Great to have you back again!

FLinFL

FurMeFirst,

Welcome back to The Fur Den!

We have another member who loves Mouton as well. His id is MrBeaverLamb. Very nice man with pictures online of his collection.

BeaverLamb is the name used in the UK for Mouton! For those of you not familar.

Linda

I too would not be opposed to a Fetish section, so long as we can keep it fairly civilized and light-hearted. And if someone does take it a bit too far in there, then some kind of warning or reprimand could be issued - would that make sense?

If anyone else wants to see a fetish forum let us know please. We will soon have to do some more planning on this etc., and we would really like to know if people are interested in the project. Also, if you have any ideas on it's design. What should be allowed and not allowed, etc.

Thanks

W

P.S. WELCOME BACK FURME!!!

I've been away for a few days and just now seeing the thread.

First, I'm totally please with the site as it now exists.

Second, if it expands into a more explicit area, I'm sure I will check it out. Though the tenor and tone of a specific discussion may not interest me, I would be likely to jump in when one is of interest.

In conclusion, I'm here one way or another.

As a certain Mr A Powers would say ..... "Yeah baby...... yeah!"

An optional Fetish section within the Fur Den would be a great addition to the site,and if done well shouldn't alienate anyone

dear all, I haven't posted for quite awhile and very much agree that such an area or site I would be in favour of joining. However I've always been one to be realistic about privacy on the net. There is NONE. Every keystroke can be traced and will remain there, either on your confiscated hard drive or in the archives on some database. After all I already trust the mods on this site with my true IP address. Yes you can set up a non trackable address but even then that's only as secure as a persons willingness to spend time and effort tracking you. I admire those of you on this forum who post honestly and forthrightly knowing that whomever can come in and read you thoughts. I have made some very honest posts previously here when caught up in the joy of what truely is a passion for myself. One in particular I edited after a mod pointed out it was a little too honest. I thank her for that . So what .Well my point is that I would like to communicate more openly but feel the more secure such a place is the better .Therefore the more conditions placed on membership the better. Be it actual posts here or other conditions I'm with Tos in that I'm for a serious doorman or woman who sets the bar high and bounces those who abuse the privilege. Unfortunately one persons fetish can be anothers clarion call to abuse. Make it as safe as you can,make it sensible , make as classy as this place and I'm sure you will find many at the door on opening night. Softest regards furomance

Thanks Furomance for an excellent summary of what worries many people.

We all know for example that many celebs will be into fur (or other fetishes) but that being exposed as such in the way Furomance describes is a danger. Tell me we are not living in a dangerous society when this is the case. But a safer area would help.

So as is suggested, door policy must be firm; and only those who can be trusted should be eligible to membership; as with any exclusive club. And as I have said before; multiple posting is not necessarily a good guide; its easy to be a fifth columnist using this.

The other good point is that I too believe this place is a classy forum. It isn't just a fetish forum; it has expert advice on furs, intelligent debate, superb gallery, a tremendous archive and wiki for reference, etc. We have even converted antis ho have come here to spy to realise that they have been hoodwinked.

But yes; we need a fetish area for equally intelligent discussion of something that for millenia has been associated with not just keeping warm, but with human sexuality, culture and status . So it is entirely natural that we find it sexy.

we dont want to end up with lots of stories about what people would like to do but have never actually done. if there is to be one it needs to be somewhere separate

There are a couple of things that we can guarantee with this.

We now pretty much know that the site will be in a separate area that is pretty much inaccessible. As someone said here, people in the know can find these areas. But it is unlikely that they will try. The privacy is needed to allow people to talk openly. I think that this thread has pointed that out to us well. Of course, at the same time it will solve some PETA issues, and some issues with "casual visitors". None of those people will see it as they will seldom get past the 'Bouncers". In time likely all of the staff there will be different as well.

This will NOT be your typical XXX site. If you want one of those typical sites, there are enough already and you can easily find them. but if you want a site with members speaking about their "Fur Fetish" in an area with few restrictions and that allows them to be honest and open with discussions, this new area will be for them.

Thanks all

First time caller long time listener.

But how is this not already a fetishist site, forum or electronic dialogue?

Because we aren't all fetishsist here. We have fashion people; people like myself who just love glamour and elegance...classy women; people who have come here because they feel a bond to fur, model it, wear it, design in it sell it etc or merely gather to defend their right to choose it under pressure.

I will take part when I can; but the fetishsit aspect doesn't really interest me as such....though can appreciate that those who do need a place of privacy.

Also its no secret that I think that fur in general; as with all traditional animal economies, are under attack from developers and animal "alternatives"....sinisterly backed by AR philosophy. A fur forum seems appropraite to discuss such issues as Conservation and aboriginal fur trade too. There are some interesting pieces on The Cree, Evenk etc if you search. The wiki has great source material too, that is used by journalists etc. There is a very powerful pro fur argument that isn't often heard....by deveoping it here we have been able to inform the public who drop by that are undecided and want to find the truth for example.

So yes this site has a fetish element; but it is just part of the site's wider role.

The Gallery alone is a fantastic archive of fur in fashion and film and culture and that isn't just about fetishism. 400 designers and millions of women and native peoples don't wear fur and haven't resisted AR ideology just because it turns them on! It is bigger than that. It is an integral part of human culture.....and partly because of the nature of the server host, it has developed into a cultural site in that respect.

BUT we do need a fetish club as it were for that to be explored; but in privacy. doesn't mean that this site won't continue to have a fetish element in the broader den, BUT explicit talk should be private and not exposed to say a fashion model who pops in to see our articles but doesn't want to know about "mucky stuff".

Anyway.. WELCOME btw rug 901 !

All who have ANY appreciation of fur are welcome here!