Fake Instagram Account

ukfurlover

Posted (edited)

It just gets better and better:

434594457_1638930280187527_8804244352006493392_n.thumb.jpg.b423ed5bf12670bb9686ae9776c8fb41.jpg

Hey guys, firstly hope you guys have had a great week so far! Mine has been a rollercoaster but the end is near to the weekend 🥂🥂🥂

Anyways, I want to talk to you guys about a few DM messages I’ve received just recently, it’s more a rant so I apologise in advance 😅

So apparently I AM NOT REAL - according to some people. Some people think I’m not real because I won’t take private photos for them, won’t give them my number and other information! I’m not stupid, I’m not going to give random people my details 🤬
Also, when I do proof that I’m real to people, I still get told I’m not real!!! So who am I? Am I a Ai bot having human like conversations? Am I a catfish with no motive?
If you don’t think I’m real, why the hell are you connecting me? Sending me images of yourself and telling me we should be partners!!

Just to confirm - I won’t be giving my number out to people, I won’t be giving my address to people, I won’t be chatting to people who want them kind of information!!!!

Sorry, rant over 😅

I would like to thank the people who are nice to talk to, who doesn’t want to my sensitive info. Oh and thank you for some users who actually donated money to @absolute_furs PayPal, that money will definitely go to getting some new leggings (as mentioned to the actual donator)

434573363_880892500462649_165877843258819460_n.thumb.jpg.6206cb14cb8958128a3f12ce99f5fd2b.jpg

Edited by ukfurlover

21 hours ago, FurCreamer said:

Yes, it's AI, most likely Stable Diffusion. Source: I do this shit as a hobby. As others have pointed out, look at the hands; always look at the hands. SD and AI, in general suck at them, and they are classically effed up in most of the shots where they are visible. 

image.png.93a458a99d5793b07aaf2cd43e4640e5.png

I mean, sure, maybe I missed her tragic backstory about losing a finger... but:

image.png.b21f28d00a0882c22d69b30afee4a935.png

Bonus in the one above: the text behind her head, classic:

image.png.a08238808d215c9b0eae5c987ba09215.png

The guy needs to learn to postwork.🤣

So, in hindsight, this guy is clearly catfishing to promote a fur brand he's probably associated with, and also trying to bang fur ladies whenever he can, essentially! Also, what does the text actually read? ||If it's even real, at all?|| 

• Haha 1

Id like to point out that in her most recent “real photo”, one of her shoulders is clearly 3 times bigger than the other, so either she has a huge injury in her deltoid (in which case she should probably be feeling miserable and in a sling at least) or this is still more proof that this image is not genuine. Also her neck look’s swollen too wtf 🤣. Way to keep up “appearances” lol 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Panther10 said:

Id like to point out that in her most recent “real photo”, one of her shoulders is clearly 3 times bigger than the other, so either she has a huge injury in her deltoid (in which case she should probably be feeling miserable and in a sling at least) or this is still more proof that this image is not genuine. Also her neck look’s swollen too wtf 🤣. Way to keep up “appearances” lol 

Yeah, I also noticed that @blakeymikey liked the post on Instagram. He seriously thinks she's real. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, ukfurlover said:

Yeah, I also noticed that @blakeymikey liked the post on Instagram. He seriously thinks she's real. 😂

And she is aware of the storys about her. So lets see what happens.

2 hours ago, Hallinoria said:

Well at least for me, her page is currently gone.

Yeah, it's gone. 😂

• Haha 1

What interests me about the discussion: All of you who read newspapers will know that AI is getting better and better. It won't be long before we no longer recognize whether they are fake accounts or not. We can then go round in circles and discuss new fakes every week. We can become fake busters and spend our free time doing that. For me, it doesn't matter whether it's fake or real, because I'll never meet these people in my life. These pictures have no effect, except that they are attractive, regardless of whether they are real or fake. That's why it doesn't bother me. But I have the impression that it would bother some people. Could you please explain to me why it would make a difference to you and why it is important to distinguish between fake and real? Do you really think that you would have a chance of getting to know a real person behind it, or what is your intention on this "little" differance on fake or real?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, mr_bigfuzzy said:

What interests me about the discussion: All of you who read newspapers will know that AI is getting better and better. It won't be long before we no longer recognize whether they are fake accounts or not. We can then go round in circles and discuss new fakes every week. We can become fake busters and spend our free time doing that. For me, it doesn't matter whether it's fake or real, because I'll never meet these people in my life. These pictures have no effect, except that they are attractive, regardless of whether they are real or fake. That's why it doesn't bother me. But I have the impression that it would bother some people. Could you please explain to me why it would make a difference to you and why it is important to distinguish between fake and real? Do you really think that you would have a chance of getting to know a real person behind it, or what is your intention on this "little" differance on fake or real?

All we can do is stay vigilant 

On 3/31/2024 at 4:00 PM, mr_bigfuzzy said:

The issue here wasn't "it's AI". The issue was, "It's some pathetic loser pretending to be something he's not." There are a lot of tools you can use to do that, AI included. Photoshop is a classic in this regard. I also look forward to better and better AI, but if you want to be a "digital influencer," just label your shit, that's all. This guy was claiming to have some connection to a furrier. I suspect it wouldn't be long before the hook was set for any horny, gullible idiot to send him money. That's why that "little difference" matters.

Personally, I found it offensive that he thought he could get away with using such shitty work. Check your hands, people, please. 🫣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, FurCreamer said:

The issue here wasn't "it's AI". The issue was, "It's some pathetic loser pretending to be something he's not." There are a lot of tools you can use to do that, AI included. Photoshop is a classic in this regard. I also look forward to better and better AI, but if you want to be a "digital influencer," just label your shit, that's all. This guy was claiming to have some connection to a furrier. I suspect it wouldn't be long before the hook was set for any horny, gullible idiot to send him money. That's why that "little difference" matters.

Personally, I found it offensive that he thought he could get away with using such shitty work. Check your hands, people, please. 🫣

Well said! 👏