Fake Instagram Account

ukfurlover

Do you think this Instagram account is fake? The person looks different in every photo, like they've been photoshopped. What do you think?

11 hours ago, excalafur said:

She looks all the same person in each photo

Yeah exactly im confused at this question. 

Posted (edited)

There are a couple of things that give me this impression. Firstly, look closely at these two pictures:

425584203_769887828402113_3226422964993311072_n.thumb.jpg.d8c1cbe4d6262a8adc9b157d38e224b0.jpg424687057_697340835921664_2979244341462798819_n.thumb.jpg.08073c6589fe9dfb0f5c20b57e413424.jpg

The background of the two photos looks fake, as if she has inserted her body into a random background image. In one photo, she's wearing earrings, and in the other photo, she's not.

Edited by ukfurlover

Yes, you are right. It's a fake account. Picture 1: look at finger 4. It's not attached to the hand. Look at the index finger in picture 2. It is pointed, while the middle finger has an ulcer. These are always good indications of AI pictures. Though .. it's well done, with the same seed for genration.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, ukfurlover said:

There are a couple of things that give me this impression. Firstly, look closely at these two pictures:

425584203_769887828402113_3226422964993311072_n.thumb.jpg.d8c1cbe4d6262a8adc9b157d38e224b0.jpg424687057_697340835921664_2979244341462798819_n.thumb.jpg.08073c6589fe9dfb0f5c20b57e413424.jpg

The background of the two photos looks fake, as if she has inserted her body into a random background image. In one photo, she's wearing earrings, and in the other photo, she's not.

I dont know what ur seeing but quite clearly u can an earing on her right ear on the bottom picture where as u cant see on her left ear u cant see cos of her hair the top picture all u can see is u cant see a earing on her left ear due once again her hair but there maybe an earing there and quite clearly her right ear is completely covered with hair.  And her elbow in top picture is clearly resting against the bar. There is no fakery here

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, blakeymikey said:

I dont know what ur seeing but quite clearly u can an earing on her right ear on the bottom picture where as u cant see on her left ear u cant see cos of her hair the top picture all u can see is u cant see a earing on her left ear due once again her hair but there maybe an earing there and quite clearly her right ear is completely covered with hair.  And her elbow in top picture is clearly resting against the bar. There is no fakery here

Her hair is literally different in both photos. Another example of AI image generation. I hate to break it to you, pal, but she's not real. Quit dreaming.

Edited by ukfurlover

Yeah this is AI generated. Also if you look at the way she’s smiling, her smile never changes shape. We never see her facial expressions change at all actually. 

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, ukfurlover said:

Her hair is literally different in both photos. Another example of AI image generation. I hate to break it to you, pal, but she's not real. Quit dreaming.

If u think that then how about u say something on instagram. 

Having looked through their account myself, pretty much every photo of the woman is AI generated or altered, the latter potentially comprising stolen photos that the account owner has imposed an AI face on top. There is some hint to this, for example, reverse image searching a post of theirs showing a steak dinner shows it as a commonly reposted photo. However, most photos that are to do with leggings (almost all of which hide the face) could be legitimate. The account owner likely just wants to hide their true identity and thought it would be easier to use AI.

Edited by Hallinoria

1 hour ago, blakeymikey said:

If u think that then how about u say something on instagram. 

I'm not going to waste my time speaking to a bot.

• Like 1

Looks also fake to me. But I'm not sure if she is real or not. Anyway, should I care? The account doesn't look like interesting/relevant to me. I get that she is into furs and fur-lined leggings. But posting pictures of you running through an autumn park in march is not so interesting to me.

8 minutes ago, LeComte said:

Looks also fake to me. But I'm not sure if she is real or not. Anyway, should I care? The account doesn't look like interesting/relevant to me. I get that she is into furs and fur-lined leggings. But posting pictures of you running through an autumn park in march is not so interesting to me.

Tell me about it! Also, what kind of name is Autumn Lily Blue? Shits ridiculous!

9 hours ago, ukfurlover said:

I'm not going to waste my time speaking to a bot.

Excuse me. Dont u dare. Pal.  It dont believe which is an opinion does not mean im a bot. Grow up

• Confused 2

13 minutes ago, blakeymikey said:

Excuse me. Dont u dare. Pal.  It dont believe which is an opinion does not mean im a bot. Grow up

No, you schmuck. I was talking about her!

1 hour ago, ukfurlover said:

No, you schmuck. I was talking about her!

Ok but no need of the rudeness. Weather it is fake or not doesnt matter. 

12 hours ago, Hallinoria said:

Having looked through their account myself, pretty much every photo of the woman is AI generated or altered, the latter potentially comprising stolen photos that the account owner has imposed an AI face on top. There is some hint to this, for example, reverse image searching a post of theirs showing a steak dinner shows it as a commonly reposted photo. However, most photos that are to do with leggings (almost all of which hide the face) could be legitimate. The account owner likely just wants to hide their true identity and thought it would be easier to use AI.

I took a look at the profile and the other red flag is that her pupils always are the same shape- very narrow- even in darker settings or inside structures where they would necessarily be bigger in size. Every one of the pictures that the figure's face is in have extremely squinted pupils, which would only be the case if it was subjected to direct sunlight or very bright interior lighting. Very uncanny valley looking in nature.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, james93 said:

I took a look at the profile and the other red flag is that her pupils always are the same shape- very narrow- even in darker settings or inside structures where they would necessarily be bigger in size. Every one of the pictures that the figure's face is in have extremely squinted pupils, which would only be the case if it was subjected to direct sunlight or very bright interior lighting. Very uncanny valley looking in nature.

Interesting.

Also her hair doesn’t seem to change color and completely disregards the atmosphere of the room that whatever photo of her was taken in. Her hair never dims to auburn in a low lit room, it’s never a more blonde shade of red in bright sunlight, it’s just a neutral shade of red hair. Also it’s weird that we never see a picture of her from any other angle besides a perfect portrait, staring directly at the camera. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Panther10 said:

Also her hair doesn’t seem to change color and completely disregards the atmosphere of the room that whatever photo of her was taken in. Her hair never dims to auburn in a low lit room, it’s never a more blonde shade of red in bright sunlight, it’s just a neutral shade of red hair. Also it’s weird that we never see a picture of her from any other angle besides a perfect portrait, staring directly at the camera. 

Very true.

Yes, it's AI, most likely Stable Diffusion. Source: I do this shit as a hobby. As others have pointed out, look at the hands; always look at the hands. SD and AI, in general suck at them, and they are classically effed up in most of the shots where they are visible. 

image.png.93a458a99d5793b07aaf2cd43e4640e5.png

I mean, sure, maybe I missed her tragic backstory about losing a finger... but:

image.png.b21f28d00a0882c22d69b30afee4a935.png

Bonus in the one above: the text behind her head, classic:

image.png.a08238808d215c9b0eae5c987ba09215.png

The guy needs to learn to postwork.🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1