What To Do With Excess Fur From A Project

Chrisfurlover

Howdy guys! So I just finished up a project involving getting a detachable stole attached to a coat I bought and having it sculpted to best fit it as a collar. 
My furrier went ahead and gave me the leftover fur that they didn’t use so I figured I’d post a question on here as to what can actually be made from these scraps. 
Thank everyone in advance who contributes to this post!

IMG_6425.jpeg

• Like 1

My first thought was a message mitten and have the scraps be used as fox lining while I procure additional furs to be on the outside but I feel like by the time it’s all said and done it would cost the same amount to make one double sided glove as it would be to buy a pair of them from missfox6 or places like zenosagafurs. I’m not really into the whole masturbation sleeve but I was thinking of putting it to good use and being a fox fur liner for a crossbody bag for my partner, just a little present 

I bought a fur garter once, I think that makes an excellent candidate for a small fur project. Fur on top of a stocking is very sexy! 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Chrisfurlover said:

Never thought of that tbh. Thank you! I just saw ofurs.ua on instagram with their fur trimmed fox corset and opera gloves so I’m sure it can be done and my partner did say “you know, that’s really cute!” https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3qdiC6sQO7/?igsh=a2VrN2RxejFqNWVt

You're welcome! Yes I saw that too, brilliant piece of work! 

• Like 1