Strong urge to get into furs

Jerome

On 2/29/2024 at 7:02 PM, pnwhist said:

@JeromeFunny you had mentioned that range because for me outside in a Full-length -11C (12F) to 4C (39F) is perfect for my somewhat slender build. Anything over that, youโ€™re heating up pretty well.ย 
ย 

March and then Spring is just right around the corner so we should take advantage of this time before it all goes away for another year ๐Ÿ˜ž

I find late fall , Im so anxious to get out in a coat that anything below +5 is good to go... at that time of year +5 feels "cold" after youve been used to summer temps in the 80s for the past several months.. I find though through winter I soon get acclimated to what is "cold" so now Im at -10 is no big deal.. even now -10, the sun is so much closer wearing my raccoon coat and hat the other day was on the edge of getting to warm outside... raccoon is pretty heavy and warm though in my opinion... to me I don't find mink to be a "warm" fur... if I was wearing my full length silver fox or coyote at -10 that day I would have cooked myself!! I find mornings now are the best go for my fur walks.. the temperatures are still cool enough to enjoy it, versus the end of the day where its almost always around 0 or warmer... we're going to get a massive snowstorm here this weekend, but by next week, +6 for the highs.. so maybe a week of outdoor fur fun for sure... I may just have to back off on the full length heavy coats to a jacket or parka instead... oh well... its all good!

• Like 1

Went out lastnite in my heavy full length silver fox, white knit fox hat, and silver fox mitts... I thought it was alot colder than it was... I lasted about 15 minutes walking in -3 before it was just too warm... Im super skinny too , that coat is just too warm!! It was windy though, so it was nice to see all those long gaurd hairs being whipped around in the wind...ย 

A few -20 nights still this week, so its not over yet!!ย 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, WinnipegFur said:

Went out lastnite in my heavy full length silver fox, white knit fox hat, and silver fox mitts... I thought it was alot colder than it was... I lasted about 15 minutes walking in -3 before it was just too warm... Im super skinny too , that coat is just too warm!! It was windy though, so it was nice to see all those long gaurd hairs being whipped around in the wind...ย 

A few -20 nights still this week, so its not over yet!!ย 

You must cut quite a figure dressed like that!

• Like 1

I am writing this fully wrapped in mink. Such a delicious feeling. I can stand this for hours.

• Like 1

Warmed up considerably here for a good week, but now its cooled off a bit... it was 0 this morning, but with the number of outdoor fur days coming to an end, I made it a raccoon coat morning... got in a nice 15 minute walk this morning, but was pretty warm... was hoping to stop at the other park on the way home for a walk around the pond, but +5 and a full length raccoon is just to warm for me... As much as I want spring and summer to come... looks like a few -15C night are forecast for next week, and highs only -8C... still looks like another solid of week of some outdoor fur adventures... only bad thing is right now is the mornings are pretty slippery walking.. I almost ended up on my butt a few times this morning because of all the ice...ย 

The weather is freezing again in Toronto after similar warm-up... I complimented a young woman in a fluffy black faux fur at Starbucks this morning... Very mob wife with the Kendall Jenner makeup look... Coat looked coarse, but the effect it gave me literally had me over to her and babbling a compliment without thinking... Last night, my wife left the baby alpaca fur bedspread out on the bed... Her plan to get me to bed early worked, and I really enjoyed sleeping on it nude all night on top of the duvet... Despite the colder temperature in our room, I was warm all night... Amazing properties in that fur and wildly soft and stimulating! ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿฆ™๐Ÿ†

• Like 1

On 2/14/2024 at 12:37 PM, paul2809 said:

I wear my furs every morning after I get up untill I have to get ready for work....I still wear them ar home after work ...best stress relief..

same

• Like 2

Just had a few wonderfull moments in fur with a lady who knows what I like. Both in furs ... it was delcious !!

• Like 1