Strong urge to get into furs

Jerome

I don't know if many of you know this feeling, this sudden en strong desire to wrap yourself in fur. I get this feeling quite often, an incredible need to grasp a few of my fur coats and wrap myself voluptuously in them. Unfortunately I cannot satisfy this need each time I feel this desire boiling up, leaving no other alternative than to wait until it disappears. Nonetheless I find this a wonderful feeling ... the sensual desire to be in furs. 

• Like 2

I can totoly understand were your coming from I was at work not to long ago and I. My coffee break I was just browsing E BAY for coats that I can't afford .and I saw a post for a crystal fox with artic fox collar and cuffs and I COULDENT get it out if my head. At lunch I flew home and was naked in a flash. I grabbed a arm full of coats from the closet flung them in the bed .and had the most intence 20 minutes of my life ! I went back to work and my knees were still shaking .and I felt like everyone knew what I did lol.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Deezy said:

I can totoly understand were your coming from I was at work not to long ago and I. My coffee break I was just browsing E BAY for coats that I can't afford .and I saw a post for a crystal fox with artic fox collar and cuffs and I COULDENT get it out if my head. At lunch I flew home and was naked in a flash. I grabbed a arm full of coats from the closet flung them in the bed .and had the most intence 20 minutes of my life ! I went back to work and my knees were still shaking .and I felt like everyone knew what I did lol.

This is exactly what I was trying to convey. This incredible need to wrap yourself in furs ... and while writing this I feel it coming again. Such a delicious feeling. I need my furs now!

• Like 1

I wear my furs every morning after I get up untill I have to get ready for work....I still wear them ar home after work ...best stress relief..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, paul2809 said:

I wear my furs every morning after I get up untill I have to get ready for work....I still wear them ar home after work ...best stress relief..

Sounds like a pretty luxurious start to your day!

Seems we have found some common ground here. I just want to add that all my fur coats a feminine models. I love their length, amplitude and stylish elegance.

Edited by Jerome
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Jerome said:

Seems we have found some common ground here. I just want to add that all my fur coats a feminine models. I love their lenght, amplitude and stylish elegance.

I bet they look and feel great 

All the time....when its cold I often leave for work a little earlier and I get to spend an hour in the morning wrapped in fur driving and going for a walk in the park before going to work...

After work Ill stop at another park on the way home and will often spend an hour there... 

So on a good day Ive been wearing fur coats for 2-3 hours!!

I always say, the worst thing about wearing a fur coat is having to take it off...

Just gotta go out and wear them... no body cares around here it seems... Its funny because I always had in my mind that the older women (well in my age +-10) would be the ones that would be more receptive to seeing a fur coat seeing how they probably grew up around them like I did... but I find its usually that crowd that gives you the my gawd someones wearing a fur coat look... its usually the men that when you walk by the opposite direction seem to say hello and not care... When I go for my walk I often wish I could just cross paths with that one woman wearing a full length coat as well and things just go from there.... 

• Like 4

I do agree. Taking of a fur coat and hanging it back in the cupboard is always a painful moment. 

• Like 1

And indeed, wearing your furs outside is heaven. It has been some time since I went out in my furs but those walks are amongst my best souvenirs. Sweet souvenirs ...

• Like 1

Very much concur with Jerome. As mentioned in other threads, I JUST now started to go outside the house and onto the property wearing a full-length but it’s been one the most exhilarating moments in my 46 years of fascination with our shared hobby. 

So wish I had done it sooner in life…

• Like 1

Indeed, this was also my feeling. I wished I had done it earlier in my life. It is just wonderful to be in furs and to walk around sensually wrapped in them. I wished I could have done this many many years ago.

Edited by Jerome

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings from inside my mink coat! I always enjoy getting up and starting the day wrapped in fur. I can especially recommend a sheared mink-lined bathrobe.

Unfortunately I cannot start my days in fur. Exceptionally I can and I agree that this is heaven. A cup of coffee wrapped in a sumptuous mink coat, mmmm ... I love it.

Edited by Jerome

A balmy -20 this morning...so a nice full length raccoon coat and hat were on par.... snuck out of work early, went for a quick walk around the park, no one there though because it was -20... going to -30 tonite.. might need to pull out the heavy artillery tomorrow morning... the full length heavy silver fox... Im just over 6 feet, and its down past mid shin on me, and its heavy!! Oh Im typing this wrapped in a full length black mink cause its -22 outside and I just came in but was too lazy to take it off lol

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, WinnipegFur said:

A balmy -20 this morning...so a nice full length raccoon coat and hat were on par.... snuck out of work early, went for a quick walk around the park, no one there though because it was -20... going to -30 tonite.. might need to pull out the heavy artillery tomorrow morning... the full length heavy silver fox... Im just over 6 feet, and its down past mid shin on me, and its heavy!! Oh Im typing this wrapped in a full length black mink cause its -22 outside and I just came in but was too lazy to take it off lol

Oh how I envy you. It was a blistering 93°f around mid day yesterday in Texas.

Regarding the original post, I absolutely do get the urge to wrap up in furs. Especially in the colder months when I don’t want to bother with the thermostat so I just wrap up in my queen sized fox blanket or full length fox coats and just hunker down either on the couch while I game or at my desk while I do work. It’s funny that I do tend to stay more focused and power through my work while I have my furs on.

But back to @WinnipegFur. Currently less than a week away from a Colorado fur trip so I can’t wait to enjoy the colder temps like you have up there while I’m in Aspen, Vail, and Steamboat Springs, CO.

As always, much love from Texas!

I actually prefer the heat... beleive me -25 is no fun.... even with a fur coat on, it still gets through... it was -30 this morning with the windchill, so yeah, anything that was wrapped in fur was warm, but walkin,g the cold was still getting at my legs, and with the collar up , my breath was freezing onto the gaurd hairs.. its definately nice to be wearing them..later in the day was -15, so it was much more comfortable and enjoyable to go for a walk.. and the sun is alot closer, so that -15 doesnt seem so bad to be honest...

• Like 1

There is a kind of comfort zone to wear furs outside. Temperatures that allow to fully enjoy being in fur. To my opinion it is between -10 C and +5 C.

@JeromeFunny you had mentioned that range because for me outside in a Full-length -11C (12F) to 4C (39F) is perfect for my somewhat slender build. Anything over that, you’re heating up pretty well. 

March and then Spring is just right around the corner so we should take advantage of this time before it all goes away for another year 😞

This afternoon I had a wonderful date with my furcoats. Delicious moments with five superb coats. 

• Like 1