13 days & counting......

Guest furelli

& the worst of all Mr B, they're saying they jus had 1 bad hr in the 5 days!!!!

Ostrich syndrome or what

Fair dinkum to yer Aussies they scrapped for it & deserved it in the end, it's beyond me how a side can bat for nearly 2 days put themselves in position where only they could win it & chuck it all a way!! 70runs in 64 overs WTF is that all about, jus invites the pressure & gives Warne his confidence back, not that he needs it mind.....

Still when you persist with a self confessed bottler, pick a guy whose not played competitive cricket in 12 months & pick a keeper who can't keep but is handy with the bat...... well..... you get what you deserve

Gutted so so Gutted.... Glad I don't live anywhere near Earl's court...

• 2 weeks later...

Irish.... but dual nationality forces me to follow England & Wales when it comes to cricket..... shameful display over 3 tests..... absolute hiding & well deserved Mr B, well done to yer CONS......

Knew there was a reason I liked ya, Furelli..... have quite a bit of Irish blood coursin' through me veins as well.

And Warnie is now just one wicket away from history.

I wonder..... in '05, Poms had nothing to lose... and now they are in the same boat... could this mean that they will come out firing on all eight cylinders? Well, if they pick a decent keeper that is WEG