• piercings/tattoos
    • domme/sub/bondage/giant/cbt/asphixiation/bdsm/spank
    • smoking
    • shoes/boots/heels
    • vampire/gothic/corset/romantic
    • teacher/nurse/doctor/policeman/uniform/soldier
    • lingerie/stockings/suspenders
    • cross dressing/gender change/

I don't know if this should be in the denne pub. But it may be illuminating as to the nature of fur fetish in a way so I am posting it here.

Seems a loy of us are vahue in how it started for us; or it is "spiral curriculum"....ie it built gradually and got reinforced.

So does naything go with it...or are ther any seperate fetishes you have. For exmple the ladies may like say tattoos which are completely unrelated.

Alos we can see how common other fetishes are with a specific group.

I am talking about fetish relating to either specific fantasies involving image; specific items or concepts. Rather than boobs, muscles etc. or matters relating to sex/race preference.

I don't know if you can click several at once (as I would have to) but if not elaborate in your post as to others....and also why you think you have that fetish.

It is open to male female and trans gender

HMmmmmmmmmmm... nothing about the body??? Interesting.

BTW, have moved the other post, but if I moved the wrong one, let me know and will correct

I have to pick one????? That's not fair! I'll take leather, domme, sub, bondage, boots, romantic, lingerie, stockings and garberbelts (suspenders)!

FLinFL

me too. It won't let you pick more than one so I guess we have to pick the most powerful (other than fur of course). For me that is smoking. Closely followed by gloves, suspenders/stockings, boots and corsetry.

Don't know if it qualifies as a fetish but I love women with red hair.

Like small breasts and definitely turned off by really big ones. Anti-fetish?

OFF

I don't like big boobs either . Reminds me of cows udders. But each to his own.

Physical preferences though ....yes they can be fetishistic but I guess I was trying to find out what "extra" curricula things were liked.

Lot of domination stuff there....so is it the power thing with furs too ?

ueahsorry I should have put feathers in with the other tactile stuff.

I didn't find it easy having just one answer to choose. Is there no possibility to make this poll multi-choice?

Well, let's see:

Smoking, dom/bondage, cross-dressing - NO.

Leather, gloves/nails, piercings/tattoos, uniform, stockings - YES.

Vampire (!) /gothic (!) /corset/romantic, shoes/boots/heels - YES YES.

So, eventually I pick the "gothic/so on" option. Being a big fan of metal music I could not choose any other

I'm a little surprised that crossdressing/gender change hasn't scored more votes . . .

Thats because so many deny it or are still hiding and dont want to admit or come out. Even on a poll, a very big % will not select it as a choice.

Haven't heard anybody mention Spandex. (Though I suppose it fits in with the first category, Leather & Latex, etc.)

However, I tend to be picky with my fetishes. They run in narrow bands within the category. Have you heard of zentai? (Japanese for "Whole body".) It is the artform where the person wears a Spandex suit that covers the whole body. I find this series of pictures to be most intriguing. >> Click <<

Then there is shibari. The art of Japanese rope bondage.

In neither case do I like the pain, torture or "body modification" aspects of the fetish but I lean more toward the finer, sensual, visual creative aspects of the artforms. (i.e.: I don't like to see "boob tying" and things like that. )

I have yet to see a good site that combines both artforms.

Literally everything is or can be a fetish.

I've been talking about fetishes with my ex whom I "came out to" over my fur fetish lately.

She has done some extensive reading into fetishes and ran across a program on cable lately that talked about many of the more obscure fetishes like people that dress themselves up as a roast on a platter for others to "eat" them!!:lol:

Think of it and it's out there.

OFF

The strangest one I ever came across was the warm pavement fetish.

This guy in the UK kept getting arrested by Police for shagging them....seriously.

The other point of course is many of us will like all these fetishes....or most....but we can't select more than one answer. So for example, I am not fetishistic about trans gender but on thet hand acknowledge the fact that many in this field understand allure far more than most women....so they can be very sexy. I also like the image of dommes but not pain or silliness. But smoking is really powerful to me when combined with fur.

A shamen once told me this was all normal and that evil spirits were frightened of fur and smoke, that both were considered as important to primitive religion and that the modern civilized world tries to surpress them because of this.

That kind of made me open about my fetishes!

THE MOST SIGNIFICANT EYE OPENER ON THIS POLL IS THE FACT THAT NOBODY LIKES TATTOOS AND PIERCINGS....SO WHAT IS GOING ON WHEN WOMEN IMAGINE GUYS LIKE IT??????

• 2 weeks later...

The only two i liked in the poll were Sheepskin & dommes or rather FemDom.

Otherwise i'm attracted to:

Lesbians, or least Bi-sexual women.

Strap-on Dildos

F/f or at least F/m Incest

Again like most people, i find that if you throw all the above into a melting pot you'd find most of my fantasies emerge from that mix.