chinchilla!!

Guest MissTheresa

Look at the photos of Alicia Keys posted elsewhere on the forum, and keep them in your mind.

Now look at the photos of ReFur and Miss T.

What does ReFur and Miss T. exemplify, exude, and (I dunno) emit that Alicia Keys does not?

A real personality.

Enjoyment of the fur they're in.

Beauty. Real beauty to those people who think that I'm an ass for not saying Alicia Keys isn't beautiful. She's very pretty, but she's no Goddess.

Fun.

Dare I say it? STYLE.

I'll enjoy the pictures of ReFur and Miss T. for a long time, I've already forgotten Miss Key's photos.

I'm done ranting now.

Yeah! I gotta' add that there is a visible difference between people who wear fur because it's just "Bling" and people who wear fur because they like it.

Miss T. and ReFur are clearly people who love fur and are comfortable wearing it. They are a joy to look at, even if you, yourself, are not a fur lover.

Other people wearing fur, just to wear fur, look more like teenagers wearing prom dresses. They are not comfortable with themselves and they are not comfortable with the clothes they wear. They seem to be so self-consious about their every move. It makes them look like automatons!

I said before: I'm picky about the pictures I like. Alicia Keys, although beautiful, just doesn't make the cut.

ReFur and Miss T. make the cut with room to spare.!

The pictures that I just posted to the gallery were taken before I found the fur den. And, my intent was for eBay. I was using Susan from gotaget1 as my role model.

BUT, there is one photo that I took after I had been on site for a few months and that is the one in the Blush fox.

Notice the difference. It is not something I meant to do. Before I had in mind only informing and showing the fur. I never really was comfortable thinking about ME in the picture. It was about the fur. Then this site made me realize that showing the joy and love of fur is part communicating to the potential buyer as well.

Now when I photograph a fur it is very much on the enjoyment of the fur. I seldom model the furs anymore. Maybe I will again, not sure.

In my humble photographic opinion, I have found no photographer that comes close to capturing the allure of fur like MissT does. This chinchilla piece is just the best!

Linda

In my humble photographic opinion, I have found no photographer that comes close to capturing the allure of fur like MissT does.

Maybe because she doesn't wear sunglasses . . . ?

In fact, you are absolutely correct! In no way could her pictures capture that impact if she had on sunglasses. But, her picture are much more than even that.

Linda

Edited by Guest

Every one of Miss T's photos are gorgeous, sexy and still very classy

at the same time. In my opinon she is absolutely a Goddess in

fur. Her makeup and hair, always, flawless. Now if we could just

get Mr Mockle and Goddess Theresa together, just imagine the

magic photos that pairing would bring. !!!! congradulations on your

new fur too, a woman can never have enough furs....

thanks everyone! you're all too sweet! it lifts the spirits to hear such nice things about the photos! 8) to someone who "wings it" most of the time, totally self-taught... it is good to know the pics still come out alright and pleasing to the eye.

and i do think you should do some of your ebay pics with you in the furs again, linda. you love them too much, and it does show.