chinchilla!!

Guest MissTheresa

Okay, so sometimes Christmas does come early! I got my bday and xmas present last Thur from my friend/biz partner/slave... a hip length chinchilla coat!! It is to die for!! I do have a new fedora hat to match it as well! Fur life is grand! And the stored furs are home once again. I realized that I need another clothes rack for the furs now! Anyhow, I'll take pics of the coat/hat later and have some ready by the end of the weekend to check out. 8) Gushing with excitement!!

Chinchilla. Heaven. Good for you. Wear it well. That hat makes you look quite fetching. Is the gentlemen also known as El Presidente?

Patience

I had yard work superscede the photo taking last night, but it is on my list of things to do today... and yes I'll put a pic in the gallery for ya.

The coat and hat are amazing, much like the gift giver! I feel blessed for having him.

Patience, no that isn't who it is who gave me the fur. El Presidente, an inside joke between us, is my soon to be ex-boyfriend who was part of TFI Enterprises biz (he does the web work). My slave is another man, but also my biz partner. He is a member here. Make sense? My life is confusing so bear with me.

I'll change the avatar and send a pic to the gallery asap.

I understand completely, Theresa. Now that you've announced your plans I will openly speculate that you are doing the right thing. El Presidente is a bit pretentious and full of himself, IMHO.

Your new paramour apparently understands that the best thing he can do for himself is to worship you. And that's how it should be. So be kind to him.

Patience

Soon to be ex. Another man. Slave.

Linda or Lynxette, could you explain this to me? It is too complicated!

All kidding aside. Good work Ms T. Great photo.!

W

white fox

i don't know that the other ladies could explain it that well... my life as a dom has been very odd compared to most people's lives. the boyfriend of 4 years was told i wanted to be on my own about a month ago, and he is in the process of moving along, only slowly. the slave has been with me 4 years as well, and is my best friend, my biz partner (the one who makes the biz possible) and my servant. is that a bit clearer? don't worry if it isn't, it'll be in the story when i get to that... the next big project that i want to tackle is that elusive book of mine.

i plan on taking more shots of the coat tomorrow, as i didn't do as much as i wanted today.

What a great coat WOW " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" />

It looks so soft and the combination with the hat

It suits you perfect - this fur was meant for you (I know how expensive it is )

Salve, boyfriend, ex , the one that bought it sure has a good taste.

Thanks for the picture, and please can we get some more pic's

PokerAce

Hi Linda,

Just a quick question, are you sure it is a Fisher in the "Sheared Beaver with Fisher Trim" pic's?

It looks more like a sable to me.

greetings.

PokerAce

MissT, I love your new fur! BUT, I am even more impressed with your gift of photography! You make it into art.

John, MissT is correct. I could not begin to explain her situation! Waiting for her story myself.

FL, Thank you!

Poker Ace: Yes, it is Fisher. The Canadian Fisher I get is just so incredible. Wish I could afford a full length! ... that is my dream fur.

They also make a few guys pieces on it as well.

Linda

Wow Theresa - you look incredible in that chinchilla outfit - I personally think it really suits you!! Do hope you post more pix of you wearing it in the near future!!

As for your slave, I'm severely jealous!!

Unclejoe

Linda

I like that new avatar, the coat suits you very well! Very pretty! You'd look great in a full length fisher coat, hope you get one someday. Thanks for the shots you added to the gallery... love that bobcat and fox on you!

Thanks about the pics... I try.

Thanks to all for the compliments on the fur! I do cherish it and the gift giver greatly!

That is such a great avatar/pic, Miss T, it has everything, a real work of art. Thanks so much for posting it. That hat really suits you and with the coat as well, makes a fantastic combination. I think you should work on getting more chinchilla garments into your life!

And Linda, love your pics too, especially the blush fox. Is it very sunny? or do you feel you dont know us well enough yet to show us your eyes? (only kidding, I realise these are also ad shots for your business). It adds to the mystique, and builds up the suspense until the day when we see how lovely your eyes really are and the sun really comes out!! (I always blush when I give a compliment)