Update at Mr Mockle's: Naomi K in Furs

MrMockle

I think she comes to life in the corset shots.

I think she looks great in the first ones, but hasn't quite got the seductiveness of Lana with the eye look. She is more girl next door but still lovely shots.

But the range of models is important to such a site.

But then we (and I mean at least a dozen non fur fetish friends discuss the Lana v Tracey issue at length. It has become a bit of a talking point even among non fetishists ...which shows that Mr Mockle is doing something right AND needs a variety of looks/models....as this shoot demonstrates in the reactions.

Hopefully we will get the races shoot done in the Autumn too.

I have a couple of extra models and some support coats to use so it could be good. I am hoping Lana and/or Tracey will still be on for it.

In the meantime please remember that this site is free, is the best, and to keep it going I am sure Mr.Mockle will always welcome contributions.

A big thankyou from me anyway; I probably would have been a loy more miserable if I hadn't ever docovered the site...I wouldn't have found out about this one were it not for him. Kudos.

I know what you mean - but some of us LOVE those 'girl-next-door' style shots. The early Tracey Coleman shots are to die for - IMO anyway!

FLinFL