Post your mug-thread!

Earendil

Hi Ya'll,

Might as well post my pic here as well. Be nice.

My husband and I are new to this site. We have been on other sites and must admit this is the best!!

Thanks,

Beautifur_ones

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fox

• Foxy Lady

• Unclejoe420

• Earendil

Is that really you beautifur ones?

"here they come...the beautiful ones...the beautifurl ones...nah nah nah mannnn...here they come...the beautifuR ones ..the beautifuR ones...nah nah nah nah nah.

Least that what it always sounded like to me (SUEDE)

I hope that is you in the avatar as you are stunnnnnning.

Welcome.

Are you just teasing us or are you wanting to be among us

touchofsable,

That's me alright! Thank you sooo much for the compliment. I am by no means teasing. I like to think that I and my husband are already among you.

You are going to have to tell me what song you are on about.

Thanks again,

beautifur-ones

Hey Jenna!!

No need to be embarrassed - Linda is right to say you look amazing!! Your hubby is very lucky indeed!!

Unclejoe

Jenna,

One misconception our members have is that there are these rude dirty men who will jump on a lady if she dares show her face here.

I have found the opposite. I have found these wonderful men to be supportive and actually protective. Oh, in the beginning, a few sent a few too many emails for awhile, and ask some questions I think over time they knew they shouldn't.

One thing you should know is that over the years many new members have pretend to be something they are not. So, there is always suspicion when one of we "ladies" show up and actually like it here.

I do think that it does take a certain kind of woman to appreciate it. My hope is someday the guys here will realize and accept enjoying fur and finding it erotic is not something shameful. It is natural and wonderful.

Linda

Edited by Guest

It's probably a lot easier for a woman to admit, publicly, that she is turned on by fur than it is for a man. I've met a lot of people who just assume that a man who admits he is turned on by fur MUST be gay.

As if THAT isn't enough, try telling them that you like Teddy Bears!

Jenna,

One misconception our members have is that there are these rude dirty men who will jump on a lady if she dares show here face her.

I have found the opposite. I have found these wonderful men to be supportive and actually protective. Oh, in the beginning, a few sent a few too many emails for awhile, and ask some questions I think over time they knew they shouldn't.

Linda

Thanx for that Linda!! I have tried to be as nice as i possibly can, when posting here - just hope it is ok with everyone, and feel free to tell me if i am being annoying or harrassing anyone who is new here!!

Unclejoe

A real doll linda.

A very warm welcome to you and your husband Jenna.

The song is the"Beautiful Ones" by Suede. Its a haunting song; very nice.

Brett Anderson has a wonderful voice.

I think everyone here is kind of beautiful in their own special way. My nan always said if you cant be beautiful be different and we are all so very different here. And we try to look after each other a bit as Linda said. Plenty of flirting but certainly nothing darker as far as I can tell; in fact more putting you ladies on pedestals!

But its really nice to see a real classic beauty in lynx . Wecome and hope you enjoy it and your time on the pedestal as one of our heroines

It's probably a lot easier for a woman to admit, publicly, that she is turned on by fur than it is for a man. I've met a lot of people who just assume that a man who admits he is turned on by fur MUST be gay.

As if THAT isn't enough, try telling them that you like Teddy Bears!

Yeah, trying to explain why a grown man has a teddy bear still can be a bit tricky.

If you ever figure out a good way of making people quit wondering, let me know.

It's probably a lot easier for a woman to admit, publicly, that she is turned on by fur than it is for a man. I've met a lot of people who just assume that a man who admits he is turned on by fur MUST be gay

Can't say I have had a single bad experience with telling people what I like.

I've been paranoid like hell for most of my life about keeping it a secret, but a few years ago I thought : "Whatever, if it ever comes up, I'm not going to lie"

My best mates, ex, sister even my boss (who is a very good friend) know. It just came up in conversation most of the time. None of them ever gave a weird reaction.

I guess it helps that I do not wear fur myself. Not my thing. Women in fur, that is a different story.

In fact, most of them thought I was boring. I've heard : "Is that all?" a few times.

And as for the pic.

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/2873/me5ng.jpg

Sorry about the quality, but I like the pic. Taken last NYs, one minute before I gave up smoking

Heck, I don't mind posting my pics. If ya'll want, you can see them all @

http://community.webshots.com/user/gfrpjrtp

I have to admit, I enjoy the reaction I get from my husband while I'm wearing fur more than the fur itself. I'll tell anyone that after he stopped being embarrased about enjoying fur our relationship got 100% better. I think ya'll should just say what you want and see what happens. You never know. You may just find a girl that likes fur (or teddy bears) too.

Jenna

Very nice set Jenna. A woman full of class with a touch of southern charm. Keep 'em coming fellow members. Pictures of your mugs are always appreciated. Let's see who you really are.

Jenna;

You were on at the very end of our time at Melody?

I have these super fine pictures in my files.

What an incredible Lynx!!

Congradulations.

OFF

Jenna,

You have a really good "presence" with the camera. It's good to see women who aren't camera shy. Being "Fur-photogenic" adds a lot to the pictures, too.

Did you use a professional photographer or was it your Hubby? Dare I suspect a "Yes" on both counts? (Your Hubby is a photographer?)

Yes, I HAVE found a girl who loves Teddy Bears. I married her!

I don't normally hold back on the information. But, in some situations, people don't seem to understand. People have made assumptions. One woman thought I was gay because I liked her fur coat. I accidentally-on-purposely embarrassed her by flashing my wedding ring and saying that I wanted to buy MY WIFE a nice fur coat like hers.

It's not really fun to hurt people like that but I saw it more of a matter of self-defence.

Yes I too can testify to that honesty vibe. I told my girlf on the night we met (having been in a ten year relationship which wasnt so "honest") that I aodred women in furs and smoking. She replied she was turned on by smoking too and always craved fur! never looked back, and now its nice to share with others. I want to get her on here but she is very shy....she says she will one day though.

And those photos are wonderful jenna.