Problem with inactive users

Hindus

Dear Denizens,

activity in a group of likemindeds IMHO does not only consist of talking, discussing, questioning and answering. Activity for me also means being a part of the audience (the 80 %), offering those hearable ones (the 20 %) the forum to express what they think, like, prefur and then for oneself silently agree, disagree, or whatsoever.

The point for me belonging mostly to that quiet audience is:

I just feel comfortable being among likemindeds (you). That's the taking part.

The same time I add some kind of energy to the community of the den by just being here and letting the talking ones know or feel somehow they are not that "tiny" circle of passionates. Being member of the crowd is pure activity! That's the giving part. (And additionally - like now - I sometimes raise my voice from behind in the background.)

For the hearables: keep up your work, it's well being appreciated, keep up being inviting to contribution by awareness, that there are numerous more listening than those talking. Address them non-directly: Your awareness IMHO will let you choose the words that leave open space for contributers.

It's somehow like farming or gardening: you sow, and you provide the environment, in which the seed may grow to plants. Best environmental conditions help increasing chances, but they cannot force the seed to grow - there is no guarantee.

My morning thoughts.

And now back into the crowd.

Nice insightful post Pluto.

Linda

Message addition by White:

Linda, we have to feel sorry for Pluto today. The papers announced he is no longer a planet! W