The fur season is upon us

FurSwede

Meh, I live in Chicago and if it’s 40 °F and cloudy, I am absolutely wearing a lightweight mink stroller. Seeing Santa today with our daughter later this evening and absolutely rocking a fur coat for pictures. 

• Like 1

Hey,

I understand the problem of wear fur in public but never stop your pleasure, always we meet people who dislike your fur or also compliment your fur... 

Personally i wear my fur in public and i'm french, members of "Fourrurecub" and honestly what people thinking is my last problem and i don't care. 

Today i wear mink full length with leather gloves, during garage sale i meet two ladies of 70 years who compliments my fur and my elegance, this ladies wears this mink too. This is the real pleasure of talk with other fur lovers. 

I give you all my support and i encouraged you for wear your fur snd enjoying this fabulous moments.

Kevin 

Again I appreciate what you guys are saying but these are the coats I’m referring to. Oh and for the record, the last time I wore my silver fox out and just walked around in it the entire day, it ended up with a huge sweat stain that soaked right through the coat and coat me $600 to repair because I completely compromised the integrity of the skins and nearly destroyed it. I’m not about to make a mistake like that again. 

and not to repeat myself but that Indigo/black fox is a reinterpretation of a classic 1980’s power fox so it’s the most sophisticated looking fur I’ve ever worn or will ever wear, so I’m keeping this one under lock and key until the occasion presents itself 

IMG_4491.jpeg

IMG_1310.jpeg

• Like 4

hey,

I find your silverfox full length absolutely lovely with this fur handbag. i find fox fur just amazing and soft.

my preference is Apricot frost and crystal fox. 

Oh well thank you. I’ve mostly purchased blue foxes throughout the years that I have been buying furs. I’ve also had a black fox at one point. My next goal is to buy a brand new Golden Island fox coat and matching bag and then maybe a crystal fox

Oh this is amazing idea of find foxes furs for matching with other foxes furs. I find golden island very beautiful...

Hahaha with you, fox fur farm don't have foxes in stock for next fur lovers hahaha i love this.

57 minutes ago, Fourrurebordelais said:

Oh this is amazing idea of find foxes furs for matching with other foxes furs. I find golden island very beautiful...

Hahaha with you, fox fur farm don't have foxes in stock for next fur lovers hahaha i love this.

Well to be honest this plan is at least a few years away. Several fur farms in Norway closed last year due to anti-fur activities so it will take at least 3-5 years for new fox pelts to be in stock according to my local furrier. And besides my finances are shot so I can’t afford to purchase much at the moment. So for the next couple of years I’ll be relying on my current coats and being thankful for what I have

I understand you of course, all we have difficult period and this is normal. Oh yes so bad new with this pathetic anti-fur who kill our pleasure of wear animals. I hate this stupid people. I hope the next year you have the pleasure of buy new fur and wear more and more foxea for the pleasure of anti-fur haha.

Edited by Fourrurebordelais

10 hours ago, Panther10 said:

Several fur farms in Norway closed last year due to anti-fur activities so it will take at least 3-5 years for new fox pelts to be in stock according to my local furrier.

Why do you keep bringing up Norwegian fur farms? Norway’s fur industry has been in decline for over ten years. It is nothing new. But what you seem to miss is that Finland is the number one producer of fox pelts in the world and the supply is not dwindling. 

• Like 1

Oh yes Finland have beautiful fur farm and much foxes with extraordinary choices... i love this one for find the perfect fox who have the luck of become my next fur !!! Honestly never we find better fur farm for fox fur. 

The weekend is for me the perfect time for go long walk and wear my mink fur coat with fabulous lambskin leather gloves fullskin !!!

I appreciate the comfort and the elegance of matching fur with leather... mink is my favourite fur and never  stop this fabulous feeling in cold weather...

Edited by Fourrurebordelais

On 12/3/2023 at 2:19 PM, Panther10 said:

Again I appreciate what you guys are saying but these are the coats I’m referring to. Oh and for the record, the last time I wore my silver fox out and just walked around in it the entire day, it ended up with a huge sweat stain that soaked right through the coat and coat me $600 to repair because I completely compromised the integrity of the skins and nearly destroyed it. I’m not about to make a mistake like that again. 

and not to repeat myself but that Indigo/black fox is a reinterpretation of a classic 1980’s power fox so it’s the most sophisticated looking fur I’ve ever worn or will ever wear, so I’m keeping this one under lock and key until the occasion presents itself 

IMG_4491.jpeg

IMG_1310.jpeg

Love those fox coats!! I like you did damage to my full length fox.. I bought a used Golden Island fox coat several years ago with this awesome collar that surrounded my face and puffy cuffs on it.. it was down to my shins... I loved that coat so much.... When I would go out in the winter to cross country ski I would often wear the coat to the park where I ski, put on my XC ski gear, leave the coat in the car.. but after skiing always had a nice fur coat to wrap up in again for the 40 minute drive home.... unfortunately over the years the dampness from the base layer of my ski stuff soaked through and damaged the pelts beyond repair... I still have the coat, but the back is literally falling apart.. from the front you cant tell, so I still wear it around the house..  I recently picked up full length brown fox, and went for a walk in the park for 15 minutes last week... it was 0C out , by the time I got to the car I could already feel my back was damp from the outside temp and the warmth of coat.. immediatly took it off to prevent a repeat of the other one... Our temps here have been so warm so far this winter... like 10C above normal... its really cutting into my outdoor fur season... -7C in the morning may seem cold to most, but here in Winnipeg, thats a winter heat wave and I adjusted to that being quit warm... Im actually looking forward to -25 so I can pull out my massive Full length silver fox... Im not so sure that cold is coming anytime soon though...

Ive been out a few times in my fluffy shearling trim coat on the autumn days. The other night is was about 29 degrees and windy so I wore my arctic fox jacket. How beautiful is it when cold wind blows the fluffy fox fur? I just love the sensation, especially with a fox hat.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, furluvgrl said:

Ive been out a few times in my fluffy shearling trim coat on the autumn days. The other night is was about 29 degrees and windy so I wore my arctic fox jacket. How beautiful is it when cold wind blows the fluffy fox fur? I just love the sensation, especially with a fox hat.

I understand you 🌹 the feeling is incredible when the cold stroke fur and fur stroke our skin, Arctic fox is a very beautiful choice and perfect for cold weather... I have the same feeling and sensation when I wear my mink full skin and I love so much many pelts... 

You give me the idea of long night walk in fur 🌹🥰

José 

16 hours ago, Fourrurebordelais said:

I understand you 🌹 the feeling is incredible when the cold stroke fur and fur stroke our skin, Arctic fox is a very beautiful choice and perfect for cold weather... I have the same feeling and sensation when I wear my mink full skin and I love so much many pelts... 

You give me the idea of long night walk in fur 🌹🥰

José 

I often go on night winter walks in my furs while smoking a blunt. Love the euphoric feeling of getting high, mixed with the cold fur and wind through my huge white fox earmuffs🐰❄️❤️

• Like 1

7 hours ago, furluvgrl said:

I often go on night winter walks in my furs while smoking a blunt. Love the euphoric feeling of getting high, mixed with the cold fur and wind through my huge white fox earmuffs🐰❄️❤️

Oh this is incredible moment of pleasure, I love also walk during the night especially with cold weather for appreciate the softness and warmer of my furs. Walk during night is absolutely great this is other mood and feeling. I imagine your pleasure of walk in your foxes furs, so important of walk our animals during cold 😁🦊🦊❄️❄️❤️

Maybe is possibly i go walk with you 😏 more fun for enjoy the night and our furs 🌹🌹🌹