Cruel and Heartless “Fur Sale”? Warning: DO NOT open this if the “reality” of harvesting fur: UPSETS you!

coyote 1

Some will consider auctioning off a beautiful fox pelt while the fox is still wearing his fur coat Callous and or Cruel. While others including myself will find an auction like this provocative and exciting? What are your thoughts on this kind of fur sale? Would you like to visit a fur ranch and pick out living foxes? Whose fur you want to own and use for your own projects. Such as: bedding, clothing, carpet, or just to pleasure yourself with and use for personal gratification? Would you or have you ever visited a fur ranch? When the animals were around 8 weeks old? Seeing how cute and adorable they are, admiring their soft beautiful fur. Holding the fox allowing it to experience the feel and gentle touch of your hands, the warmth and smell of your body. As you experience the pleasure of caressing their soft virgin fur, fantasizing what you want to do with it? Thinking about how these adorable kits will be fully grown in just 20 weeks and unbeknownst to them, soon to become a permanent part of someone’s fur collection. Would you like to come back to the ranch and choose the animals whose pelts you want to own? Would you love to experience and enjoy watching them being put down (what would be your preferred method; carbon monoxide, strangulation, injecting poison, electrocution, other)? Then witnessing them hanging by their two hind legs as someone dresses them down (betting pelted)? Do you have a preference when it comes to where or how pelts are harvested? Does one method of harvesting fur excite you more than the other methods: ranched, hunted or trapped?

This is a “rendition” of a live online auction that took place last year. BTW: It was taken offline within an hour of being posted. I can only assume it was inundated with negative comments:    

“Today we are auctioning off this beautiful Mocha fox: a 5-year-old breeder. His fur is reddish/burgundy, with white markings, around his face and neck and it is incredibly soft. (The fur is a little darker than it appears in the picture.) Yes, he is currently alive and living in the pelting pens. Along with several other older male breeders: each waiting for their turn; to get pelted. The auction is for his “PELT”. Not, the living fox! He is 121cm long from his nose to the tip to the end of his tail. People that have been bidding on his offspring over the years; have often inquired as to when his pelt would be put up for sale. NOW, is your chance to own this beautiful fur-pelt. Note: (As male fox age, they yield fewer and fewer kits) and when they breed fewer and fewer kits, they to get pelted.)

The winning bid will include pelting, all the tanning and processing fees (not the shipping fees, because we ship worldwide). I am expecting his pelt to be rated #1 (mountable). If you are the highest bidder and his pelt is damaged during the any part of the processing. I will renegotiate the price. Several people that have visited the ranch are already placing their bids. The bidding will end in 48 hours and his fur-pelt will be ready to ship, within 2 or 3 weeks. If you are interested in seeing any of the other foxes in the pelting pens that are up for auction. DM me and I will send pictures.     (Yes, as pictured he is still alive. Along with several other foxes in the pelting pens.) 

(These are (NOT) my pictures a repost)

image.thumb.png.b90a8a1c9575d9189841cbca11f08a3e.png

5 Weeks Later. 

image.png

Edited by coyote 1
  • Like 4

On 4/10/2023 at 2:38 PM, coyote 1 said:

Some will consider auctioning off a beautiful fox pelt while the fox is still wearing his fur coat Callous and or Cruel. While others including myself will find an auction like this provocative and exciting? What are your thoughts on this kind of fur sale? Would you like to visit a fur ranch and pick out living foxes? Whose fur you want to own and use for your own projects. Such as: bedding, clothing, carpet, or just to pleasure yourself with and use for personal gratification? Would you or have you ever visited a fur ranch? When the animals were around 8 weeks old? Seeing how cute and adorable they are, admiring their soft beautiful fur. Holding the fox allowing it to experience the feel and gentle touch of your hands, the warmth and smell of your body. As you experience the pleasure of caressing their soft virgin fur, fantasizing what you want to do with it? Thinking about how these adorable kits will be fully grown in just 20 weeks and unbeknownst to them, soon to become a permanent part of someone’s fur collection. Would you like to come back to the ranch and choose the animals whose pelts you want to own? Would you love to experience and enjoy watching them being put down (what would be your preferred method; carbon monoxide, strangulation, injecting poison, electrocution, other)? Then witnessing them hanging by their two hind legs as someone dresses them down (betting pelted)? Do you have a preference when it comes to where or how pelts are harvested? Does one method of harvesting fur excite you more than the other methods: ranched, hunted or trapped?

This is a “rendition” of a live online auction that took place last year. BTW: It was taken offline within an hour of being posted. I can only assume it was inundated with negative comments:    

“Today we are auctioning off this beautiful Mocha fox: a 5-year-old breeder. His fur is reddish/burgundy, with white markings, around his face and neck and it is incredibly soft. (The fur is a little darker than it appears in the picture.) Yes, he is currently alive and living in the pelting pens. Along with several other older male breeders: each waiting for their turn; to get pelted. The auction is for his “PELT”. Not, the living fox! He is 121cm long from his nose to the tip to the end of his tail. People that have been bidding on his offspring over the years; have often inquired as to when his pelt would be put up for sale. NOW, is your chance to own this beautiful fur-pelt. Note: (As male fox age, they yield fewer and fewer kits) and when they breed fewer and fewer kits, they to get pelted.)

The winning bid will include pelting, all the tanning and processing fees (not the shipping fees, because we ship worldwide). I am expecting his pelt to be rated #1 (mountable). If you are the highest bidder and his pelt is damaged during the any part of the processing. I will renegotiate the price. Several people that have visited the ranch are already placing their bids. The bidding will end in 48 hours and his fur-pelt will be ready to ship, within 2 or 3 weeks. If you are interested in seeing any of the other foxes in the pelting pens that are up for auction. DM me and I will send pictures.     (Yes, as pictured he is still alive. Along with several other foxes in the pelting pens.) 

(These are (NOT) my pictures a repost)

image.thumb.png.b90a8a1c9575d9189841cbca11f08a3e.png

5 Weeks Later. 

image.png

Preferred method of slaying the beasts? Probably strangulation with bare hands. If you recall my Tarzan story, that's how he ended the leopard whose hide ended up gracing Jane's beautiful curves! 

Preference of harvest: Trapping, with hunting a close second. Trapping largely because those animals can be manhandled with one's hands, whereas hunting with a gun or a bow seems less hands on, no pun intended.

A fantasy I have involves trapping a lynx, knocking it out, then restraining it, then squeezing the life from it once it's conscious... then tanning that hide and draping the unblemished fur over my lover, who wants to hear every detail of how I obtained that cat and turned it into a lovely stole for her, her becoming more and more turned on by every additional detail and eventually making love while she wears that stole, paws flailing around the two of us as we enjoy its fur.

• Like 4