Sexual side

blakeymikey

10 hours ago, FurLoverMolly said:

i absolutely would

So who ever it was male or female and to be able to experience my love of fur u would do it. 

To be honest. No i would not. Since i actually would have to like them. And since I am painfully heterosexual. And even maybe a bit transphoic when it comes to sexual encounters. Have no problems with the other then that I would not want to have sex with them. Then again i would not want to have sex with any cis man either so…

if it had been any women I physically fancied probably yes.

• Like 1

If theres fur im down for absolutely anything, male female idc, i just wanna be a fur fuck toy at the end of the day, i wanna be owned and used till i have nothing left!

• Like 3

Would consider any woman in a fur to make love to.

Saw a couple of women wearing furs several weeks ago on my lunch break. Just wanted to compliment them and tell them how sexy they looked, but didn't have the courage.

One of my fantasies is to go up to a fur goddess and strike up a conversation with her and see where it leads.

• Like 2

On 3/12/2023 at 10:02 PM, FurLoverMolly said:

If theres fur im down for absolutely anything, male female idc, i just wanna be a fur fuck toy at the end of the day, i wanna be owned and used till i have nothing left!

Me too, I would love to get all decked out in furs and get fucked and used as a toy by men and women.

Of course I wouldn't mind as long as there's a mutual agreement of the fur fetish in a relationship... I can't tell you how bad that id love for my future fur lover to give me a good back massage and to be fucked good.... you just don't know how that makes me feel....in a good way..

• 2 months later...

Iedereen met bont aan en speelt graag in en op bont, belt bij mij aan. Ik hoop dat we kunnen genieten van together in en op bont