Some ads I found

Peltzz

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2023 at 11:49 AM, natashainfurs said:

Those super large and very fluffy furs are a wish, it is a shame that they no longer make so much big, long and fluffy fur 

Every fall I say I am going to have enough saved up to buy something from here, but something always comes up..

https://www.fursandleatherboutique.com/coats-for-sale?currency=USD&page=2

• Like 1

12 hours ago, WinnipegFur said:

Cada otoño digo que voy a tener lo suficiente ahorrado para comprar algo de aquí, pero siempre surge algo.

https://www.fursandleatherboutique.com/coats-for-sale?currency=USD&page=2

oh my god look at all those beautiful furs, big, long, fluffy, Thanks for the info, I hope that one day you can get beautiful fur like that. 

• Like 1

They put it on "out of stock" temporarily when they are away. After a few days they are back, but you may be looking at sold furs. They have some beauties available looking at the Instagram account. This one for instance, and it is available!!  

Edited by FullLengthFox

• 5 months later...

All very nice ads. My favorites are the man and woman in fox coats and the lady in the fox wrap. The Fur clad duo  inspired me to purchase a fur coat as I thought only women  indulged in such voluptuous furs. The lady in the fox wrap reminds me of my first encounter with a fur. Ah, memories! 

Edited by shyfurwriter
  • Like 1

Let me start by saying "this might be taken the wrong way"... My vintage favorite ad was of an attractive brunette model in an enormous silver fox coat holding a naked baby up on her shoulder... There was no nudity as the baby was being pressed into the fluffy fur, but I can appreciate why many would find it problematic and why it's no longer in heavy rotation... 🥲

• 3 weeks later...