Why does women in fur look so powerful?

sable1

The one aspect of fur we don't talk too much about here that is a given in my mind. Its ultimate expression of sensuality and opulence.

Self worth is an overwhelming message along with self confidence.

The context you wear it in determines the "intent", male or female.

Regardless of the context this spells ultimate POWER, in bed, the bar or the Board Room of a Corporation.

How you choose to personally use that power or dress it up or down is a personal expression as with any other form of dress. None other has the ultimate power of fur however.

OFF

I think that Fur is a sign of perfection and power as well no matter the genre of the one who wears it.

Don't forget that greeks Hercules, Alexander the Great and Alkiviadis wore furs and skinned animals as a sign of their power and dominance.

The Answer of this question lies deep in the Human history.

Its the Hunter thing of the Stoneage, the survifal of the fitest.

The best hunter wear the finest furs.

Of Course, of ourse over the human history it has changed a bit to the how its now [see OFF or Old Fur F##t Posts].

Isn't it a lot to do with what we all find appealing in a woman. I would presume that all the men (i can't really comment for the ladies) contibuting to a fur appreciation site would fall to their feet at the sight of a beautiful lady in a huge silver fox coat; well i would.

So why is it that a lot of men find women in high-heeled shoes and stockings sexy? (I do)

i also have a thing about long, painted nails; i think bitten nails are appauling! Another thing is high arched eyebrows (not ones that are drawn on).

A fox-fur coat, high-heels, stockings, long painted nails and high arched eyebrows; wow that really floats my boat (even if i happen to be looking in the mirror at the time).

allfurme;

I love my barefoot blonde. The height of sexy for me.

I have several others like her as Avatars.

OFF

The article is already slipping into irrelivancy.

Much of what it says is still marginally true and if you are a New Yorker it is still mostly true but as I remind my New York friend almost weekly in our phone conversations .. New Yorkers are the most provincial folks on the planet.

For the rest of the country, indeed, the rest of the world life moves at very different paces and to totally different music.

Neither New Yorkers nor PeTA have figured that out yet.

OFF